Tru Cool Question

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for that champ. my tru cool comes in sometime this week. sometime this week or next steve and i are going to do a little more tweaking on his kit on my truck

AHH, so you live right there by Steve-O huh? Well then, I guess you will be tester number 1.

I don't know if you have the details worked out yet, but what all is going to be included in this kit, and what kinda price are you going to be looking for? I'm thinkin the Ole SSS is going to need a new present pretty soon.

The kit will include pre-measured/drilled aluminum angle, hardware, pre-bent flared metal tubing, and two 3/8" compression unions; if a good source of Tru Cool Max coolers surfaces I will make a complete drop-in kit but for the moment you will have to source your own cooler (eBay Oregon Performance Transmission, $105). The install will require you to cut your original lines (sorry, unavoidable) but the mounting is super easy bolt-in, the entire process can be done in 15-30 minutes, is totally reliable, and looks factory stock. Retail has not been determined yet, but the $49.99 number has been tossed around a couple times, so expect $35-50; I'll know as soon as I add-up all the receipts and work the numbers.

Mr. P.