Indiana Gtg

Hey All,

Trying to gauge interest for an Indiana GTG.

It's been a couple years since we had one and there are some new members in the area. Would like to see a GTG with attendance to rival the Northeast, SoCal, Texas members.

Joe posted this up awhile back Indy Moto GP

Post up if you're interested, ideas, dates etc.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be down for a G2G if i could ever find a weekend without much going on. I live just south of Indy in New Whiteland.

Anyways is anybody planning on going to O'rielly's this weekend for the truck n import show? I'll be there if I can find the time.

I'd be down for a G2G if i could ever find a weekend without much going on. I live just south of Indy in New Whiteland.

Anyways is anybody planning on going to O'rielly's this weekend for the truck n import show? I'll be there if I can find the time.

Eric,

Glad to see you're still around. Didn't realize you had moved. With that said, do you know what weekends would be better than others? I'm trying to get ideas of when and where depending on who responds and to also establish a central location where we can meet. No plans for O'Reilly's this weekend, but I don't know if Chris (BlackySS13) or TJ (hellbents10) are coming down for it or not. They have in the past. :dunno:

there's one this weekend? Damn, I know I'm headin over there next weekend for the NHRA drags

DMF,

Welcome to the site :cheers:

Obviously, the more the merrier and if you're coming from Dayton we'd be more than happy to have you. Labor Day weekend might work for an inpromptu GTG if some want to get together one evening. Let us know.

Brian

I'll be up for the MotoGP, probably be up Friday- Sunday my parents live on the south side of Indy.

I'll be bring the SS so let me know a time and place and I'll try and go. New Whiteland isn't too far I used to live in Greenwod. PM let me know details. An SSS G2G and MOTO GP what a weekend.

David :cheers:

OK, from everybody's responses,

The dates we need to look at would be:

NHRA Nationals weekend August 30,31, September 1 (Labor Day)

I think that Saturday or Sunday would be better than Monday :dunno:

Or

Moto GP weekend September 13 & 14 (Dale will be at ORP this weekend)

13th is practice and qualifying

The 14th is race day.

I think that Saturday would be better than Sunday :dunno:

Now we just need to figure out which weekend will work the best for the out of town members.

Post up your preferences so we can nail down a date.

Also do we want to plan an all day event/cruise or just a meet n greet n eat for a few hours.

Let me know

OK, from everybody's responses,

The dates we need to look at would be:

NHRA Nationals weekend August 30,31, September 1 (Labor Day)

I think that Saturday or Sunday would be better than Monday :dunno:

Or

Moto GP weekend September 13 & 14 (Dale will be at ORP this weekend)

13th is practice and qualifying

The 14th is race day.

I think that Saturday would be better than Sunday :dunno:

Now we just need to figure out which weekend will work the best for the out of town members.

Post up your preferences so we can nail down a date.

Also do we want to plan an all day event/cruise or just a meet n greet n eat for a few hours.

Let me know

NHRA nationals weekend is good for me, dont matter which day

good to see all the responses. i told my wife that we were planning this, and in typical wife fashion, she just rolled her eyes and gave me the smile :rolleyes: , so I'm in! I was thinking of going to Friday night quals at orp for the nats anyway. if anyone's interested, there's a great dive bar(staging Lanes) just east of orp on 136. but whatever we decide works for me. :cheers: