Indiana Gtg

I have already scheduled it in. If a bunch of ppl are meeting that weekend then we will be there, if not I did double book us that weekend because theres some muscle car drag in Stanton on the same day-Zippy did not tell me about that so my vote trumps his.

He bought me a palm so I could keep track of everything for him....we've decided that I'm better off scheduling where we'll be since he always forgets!!!!

Where will this be in Indiana so I can start looking for a hotel???

Indianapolis

Check here:

http://www.orbitz.com/App/ViewHotelSearchR...ge=interstitial

This is on the northwest side of Indy not too far from US 31 and not too far from me.

Moto GP is the same weekend so I expect rooms will be scarce

Any questions call me 317-439-9327

Brian

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. There is a bar approx. .2 mile away from the track, not sure how good the food is, but i think sat is cheap beer night...however, it is a dive bar, smoky, loud, foul language, etc.. fine with me, but didn't know about the rest of you guys. the bar is called "the staging lanes" if you want dinner, there's a couple plces to eat in brownsburg, or make a short trip north to avon (2-3 miles) and there are a plethora of places to eat, texas roadhouse, olivegarden, o'charlies, tgi fridays, longhorn, chipotle, moe's mexican, etc. just throwing some ideas out there. looking forward to meeting you guy.joe

We can always meet at the staging lanes and suck down a couple cold ones and go from there. The Suds has a Labor Day show going on Saturday night

so where exactly on the 30th? not familiar with the area at all, usin the GPS to get there :D

This will be in Clermont which is where ORP is located. We'll cruise from there.

Staging Lane Clermont, Indiana

copy and paste into the google maps link

Staging Lanes 10725 E US Highway 136, Indianapolis, IN - (317) 388-1968

317-439-9327 Brian

Sorry...been meaning to post on this topic for a while now, just REALLY busy here at work (besides being swamped, the 'festival' is going on here in town this weekend, and we are in the middle of a remodeling/building project including a new roof on the main building - 160' x 50', a new 24' x 60 pole barn, and a bunch of concrete work.....). Needless to say, this is my third 16 hour day in a row and it is really getting old.

I WILL BE THERE on the 13th....I promised Brian I would be a co-conspiritor after all (and I think I have been to every Indiana meet thus far...).

Rob

Im leaving in the morning friday 29th 7am to be at ORP when the gates open am riding with a couple of coworkers from our local track here if anyone is at the track on friday give me a yell we should be there all day untill they throw us out any way 812-208-2483 c ya all later Dale

Mapquest- Staging Lanes

This is just east maybe a 1/4-1/2 mile of the main entrance to ORP

As for today, I'll be out there about 4:00 P.M.

My wife is letting me bring her :D

Sorry guys, my boy is sick, so I'm not going to be able to attend :( But count me in for the 13th. Thx

Sorry to hear about your son. Hope he gets well soon.

We just got back. Just 2 of us showed up Doug (DMF) and me and my wife.

Staging Lanes was a nice little place for a beer. We went to Green Street Station in Brownsburg for dinner (very good prime rib) and a car show at the K-Mart there as well.

I won $108.00 bucks on the 50/50 drawing, so that paid for everybody's beers and dinner :cheers:

Doug is active Air Force stationed at WPAFB in Dayton. Enjoyed meeting and talking to him. He's an Iraq vet :flag::flag: He's hoping to make it back on the 13th :thumbs:

Hope to have more of us show up on the 13th.

I'll start another thread for it later.

that was some luck on that 108 bucks, you bought one ticket and quite a few other people bought at least ten. Had a good time, and will try to make it on the 13th

Every now and again you get lucky. We had a good time as well.

You made good time getting back home :thumbs: