Indiana Gtg

Ill be at ORP friday for nationals also going with some of the guys from our trach here if any one else is there let me know we will be taking the SSS so we can all ride together dont see a problem meeting up if the time is right just let me know Dale

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK all

Looks like the dates we are looking at are:

Saturday, August 30th

Saturday, September 13th

I'm think a good time would be about 4:00-5:00 P.M.

Meet up somewhere on the westside of Indy since both IRP (will never be orp to me) and the Speedway are on the westside, meet, grab something to eat and maybe a cruise south (the Suds)

I need to know what day works best for you. If need be we can always do both Saturdays. I already have heard some can't make the first weekend because of the Labor Day holiday so I have no problem with meeting on both Saturdays

After some replies, I'll start another thread with who's coming and on which Saturday.

Also September 6th could be an option to drop in if either of the other Saturdays won't work.

I need your input so post up :thumbs:

Edited by hot rod truck (see edit history)

ill find out for sure in the morning what time ill we will be headding to the track on friday ill check with the wife about the saturday date and se if i can make it as it looks right now i will be at ORP for the E.T. finals on the 13th so i may be able to make that one also will know for sure after tomarow

Ok guys

For Saturday August 30th

we have 4 people who say they can make it

1) hot rod truck

2) Chevycup47

3) DMF

4) BlkSilveradoSS03

For Saturday September 13th

we have 2 people

1) hot rod truck

2) tennSS

Anybody else?

Need to know

Since most will be in town this weekend for the U.S. Nationals we will try and meet up close to ORP

Joe you said there was a place we could meet just east in Clermont. Can you post up or PM the info again? Thanks :cheers:

I'm still looking at the latter part of the day 4-5 P.M.. I figure those who headed to the track would be ready after being at the track

The more the merrier

One more volunteer from the North-I saw this and spoke to Zippy........

We would be able to come down there the weekend of the 13th definately....and the 30th would be a possibility but a little to close to say as I just bought a Tahoe with our extra spending money and waiting to sell the infamous Contour to make up for it.....

One more volunteer from the North-I saw this and spoke to Zippy........

We would be able to come down there the weekend of the 13th definately....and the 30th would be a possibility but a little to close to say as I just bought a Tahoe with our extra spending money and waiting to sell the infamous Contour to make up for it.....

Would be great to see you guys again :cheers:

Congrats on the 'Hoe and good luck selling the "rolling recall" :jester:

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. There is a bar approx. .2 mile away from the track, not sure how good the food is, but i think sat is cheap beer night...however, it is a dive bar, smoky, loud, foul language, etc.. fine with me, but didn't know about the rest of you guys. the bar is called "the staging lanes" if you want dinner, there's a couple plces to eat in brownsburg, or make a short trip north to avon (2-3 miles) and there are a plethora of places to eat, texas roadhouse, olivegarden, o'charlies, tgi fridays, longhorn, chipotle, moe's mexican, etc. just throwing some ideas out there. looking forward to meeting you guy.joe

I have already scheduled it in. If a bunch of ppl are meeting that weekend then we will be there, if not I did double book us that weekend because theres some muscle car drag in Stanton on the same day-Zippy did not tell me about that so my vote trumps his.

He bought me a palm so I could keep track of everything for him....we've decided that I'm better off scheduling where we'll be since he always forgets!!!!

Where will this be in Indiana so I can start looking for a hotel???