NOS thru Radix?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without going a direct port type setup, I cant think of an easy way to distribute the flow to all cylinders equally. I'd expect you'd need to spray through the Radix. But since a FI engine will already be nearing the MAF flow limit like BenKey, you'd have to spray a wet shot so the PCM wouldn't have to adjust the fuel.

A direct port would be the best option with a Radix. Maybe the NX under injector nozzle kit.

That definately makes the NX option $$$ if you go with the direct port kit. I have just the basic stage 1 wet kit and was wondering myself if I should spray it through the radix. It was one of those deals where I couldn't pass it up because of the price. I still think I will be OK though as long as it is not something I do all the time and I keep the shot on the conservative side.

Also wondering if the under the injector kit (NXL) with work with the radix. The system replaces the factory fuel rail which the radix has already done. I am just wondering if it would fit.

No, haven't got it yet. No biggie, my weekend was full taking off the SuperMaxx system to send back. I will put on the heat exchanger next weekend.

Do you think I could find fittings so I could leave the original heat exchanger in place and use it for a tranny cooler?

Do you think I could find fittings so I could leave the original heat exchanger in place and use it for a tranny cooler?

Great minds think alike! :cool:

The only thing you will need is longer bolts for the spacers supplied!

This is what it will look like installed:

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146029

No biggie, nothin a trip to Home Depot can't fix.

So back to sprayin through the Radix. I will be hooking up my kit soon I guess. Still not really found my comfort zone as far as size shot I want to put through it.

Archived