Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2008

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Rob :cheers: Hank abd are meeting up some where in NJ(maybe) on 202 . THen we meeting up Dan and Kevin at the first rest stop in NY

Yep, we'll meet up somewhere in the Garden State. Just have to figure out where... Looks like this will be a pretty big turnout. We will be staying for Sunday!

Yep, we'll meet up somewhere in the Garden State. Just have to figure out where... Looks like this will be a pretty big turnout. We will be staying for Sunday!

We should all meet somewhere in north Jersey then caravan up........i'll be staying for

Sunday too. :chevy:

i live on the northern tip of jersey half hour from pa and ny. so i would be better off meetin kevin and dan

I think we will meet up at the same place as of last time ........ the first rest stop in NY i-87

mark do you mean I84? thats alot closer to me and you than 87. I87 is a little over an hour from me straight east. we want to go north right? lol or do you mean where I84 runs into I87 near Newburgh? comin from pa to I84 to I87 is a pretty straight shot for both of us. going straight to I87 is way out of the way.

mark do you mean I84? thats alot closer to me and you than 87. I87 is a little over an hour from me straight east. we want to go north right? lol or do you mean where I84 runs into I87 near Newburgh? comin from pa to I84 to I87 is a pretty straight shot for both of us. going straight to I87 is way out of the way.

Rob I will be taking 202 north,i-287 north , i-87 north . I see that i-84 runs into i-87 so we meet there if it would that will work for you

mass guys wana meet up somewhere?? rest stop on the pike or something?

that's what we did last time. it was a rest stop about 3/4 of the way across the state if I remember correctly.

EDIT: here's what I found from the post from last year...

Rt. 91 intersects 90 at exit 4 which is Springfield (no real area to meet at), exit 3 is Westfield, and there is a Friendly's there. Or about 10 miles west of exit 3 is the Blandford Rest Stop. It is a huge Truck Stop/McDonalds/Dunkin Donuts rest area.(It is at the top of a huge hill) That may be the best place for all of you traveling the MassPike to meet at. It is the last Rest Area on the MassPike. Or meet at the Ludlow Rest Stop, just east of exit 7 on the Pike.

I think we met at Blandford, but I'm not sure. There was a McDonald's that's about all I remember.

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)

that's what we did last time. it was a rest stop about 3/4 of the way across the state if I remember correctly.

EDIT: here's what I found from the post from last year...

Rt. 91 intersects 90 at exit 4 which is Springfield (no real area to meet at), exit 3 is Westfield, and there is a Friendly's there. Or about 10 miles west of exit 3 is the Blandford Rest Stop. It is a huge Truck Stop/McDonalds/Dunkin Donuts rest area.(It is at the top of a huge hill) That may be the best place for all of you traveling the MassPike to meet at. It is the last Rest Area on the MassPike. Or meet at the Ludlow Rest Stop, just east of exit 7 on the Pike.

I think we met at Blandford, but I'm not sure. There was a McDonald's that's about all I remember.

keep me posted