Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2008

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as we aren't moving in to our house on that weekend, I'm pretty sure the girlfriend and I will be able to make it. I'd like to bring my SSS and her TBSS, but I know she isn't going to want to drive 3.5-4 hours by herself, so we'll probably just bring my truck if we come.

Hopefully, the house won't be completely ready to move in to (don't let Alainna hear that) so we can come. But we have been working every night there because she wants to move in ASAP. So I guess its up in the air...I'll let you know Shaun. I really wanna be there!

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

Zane don't forget the banner. :cool:

I think we need a new banner. if I remember correctly, we either filled what was left on the back or hit the front at the Cape.

Things are looking up for me. I think I will at least make it for Saturday. Right now it is unlikely that I will stay the night and do the foliage cruise though. Also, I have a nice stainless 4 burner grille that we use for tailgating so I will bring that out. the thing is a monster and still folds up and lays flat under the tonneau.

someone else can do the cooking though unless you like everything well done... :uhoh::fume::uhoh: