Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2008

Count me in for Saturday. Sunday is up in the air right now, it is fire prevention open house. I am gonna talk to my Captain this weekend to see if I can get out of it. :fingersx: Hopefully I can, a whole weekend away chillin' with you guys is just what I ned to celebrate my birthday the following Tuesday. :cheers:

October 4th, 2008 - Lebanon Valley Drags

1. PladdPezzPunk - TBSS (Matt)

2. Stitches040 - SSS (Shuan)

3. TheWaterboy - '08 Sierra (Eric)

4. JF-03-SS - SSS (Jeff)

5. Hankg42 - SSS (Hank)

6. RockHead -SSS (Mark)

7. sick03ssBad70velle (Jesse)

8. Fireman31 (Dan)

October 5th, 2008 - Foliage Cruise

1. Stitches040

2. RockHead

3. sick03ssBad70velle (Jesse)

4. Fireman31 (maybe)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shuan, Count me in as of now...might as well pop my track cherry, and it would be cool to meet up with a bunch of other SSS guys. Thinking about trailering my Camaro down too...let me know if that is a good idea or not.

Shuan, Count me in as of now...might as well pop my track cherry, and it would be cool to meet up with a bunch of other SSS guys. Thinking about trailering my Camaro down too...let me know if that is a good idea or not.

Sounds good ... You Are added ... :thumbs:

Personally ... Just bring the truck. We are there to have fun, and not worry about things. Trailering is a PITA, especially when we are all just out to meet, greet and have some fun. JMHO

I'm not sure, but I don't think I have anything on the 4th so right now I'm in. The date doesn't sound too familiar so I think I am clear. As of now, I think I am only in for Saturday though. Depends on how long the foliage drive were to run and to where. Not to mention, I'm not sure if I wanna squeeze out a room bill right now. :banghead:

Shuan Where can I stay at up there

I will post room info soon. You could do a search for LVD 2007, I had a Motel thread.

I just want to see how many people first. I live only 30 mins from the track. Try to get you all something near me, due to I know the area, so we are close to start out for the Fall Run.

im in woo woo

Count me in for Saturday. Sunday is up in the air right now, it is fire prevention open house. I am gonna talk to my Captain this weekend to see if I can get out of it. :fingersx: Hopefully I can, a whole weekend away chillin' with you guys is just what I ned to celebrate my birthday the following Tuesday. :cheers:

October 4th, 2008 - Lebanon Valley Drags

1. PladdPezzPunk - TBSS (Matt)

2. Stitches040 - SSS (Shuan)

3. TheWaterboy - '08 Sierra (Eric)

4. JF-03-SS - SSS (Jeff)

5. Hankg42 - SSS (Hank)

6. RockHead -SSS (Mark)

7. sick03ssBad70velle (Jesse)

8. Fireman31 (Dan)

9. wdp327

October 5th, 2008 - Foliage Cruise

1. Stitches040

2. RockHead

3. sick03ssBad70velle (Jesse)

4. Fireman31 (maybe)

As many that show up. ... Last year we had about 18 trucks. We had two lanes in the begining, but got put down to one, due to not as high of an attendance as we expected.

(Matt may want to chime in here)

Last year ... we didn't need anything. They wiggled my battery and slapped an Inspection Passed sticker on my windshield, and I was good to go ... I did bring a helmet just in case.

I think they only made us wear a seatbelt. ... LOL

Make sure all lugnuts are on the truck and your battery is tied down. they throw a fit about those two :jester:

13.99 and faster now need helmets. If you don't have one they do offer rentals in the tower but this isn't a strict rule. Just remember you have no idea how fast your truck will run there, after all, its mostly stock.......................................................get my drift.

also count me in for both days.

Edited by PladdPezzPunk (see edit history)

I will post some motels soon.

I would like to keep the majority of you in my town. Really easy to get to, plus I know the Restruants to go to. Good meals, and they will hook us up a bit!!!! ... :thumbs:

that way, when we embark on our cruise sunday ... I know the roads, and we can end up back for a huge Sunday brunch at the local in ... $17.95 ... Roast beef, lamb, ham, fish, shrimp, tons of breakfast stuff, Duck, lunch stuff, salad bar, soups ... and of course a huge table of Desserts!!!!! YUMMY ....

I'm just really busy for the time being ... But will post options soon.