Blew Up My Motor Day 1 Of Magnacharger

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea a good tune is critical, also make sure all your injectors are firing correctly. I have seen many guys buy these Maggies used with the injectors already installed. The only problem is the last guy had it sitting on his shelf gumming up for 6 months to a year.

I have had my Magge on my 2003 SD for almost 50K now and I am getting ready to log 100K total milage on the truck. I run about 8-9lbs with out Meth injection. The truck is as fun as ever. Now I did have to replace the tranny the first week I had the Maggie installed. I take complete blame, everytime it slipped I kept seeing if it would do it again until it finally said NO MO 2nd gear for YOU!

i now know why you blew up reasons below

1: you bought a silver stardust blower instead of my blower that was the same 112 but POLISHED and it was CHEAPER

2: you bought it from a guy with jeep in his screenname :lol:

oh and you didnt log runs and watch your fuel buhahahahahahaha shoulda bought the polished blower

just wondering if i run half 93 and the other half 106 will this mess with my wideband. I was thinking of runing it at the track this up coming year not all the time just every now and again? maybe 3 times a year. but i dont drive the sss much i only put about 1700 miles in 2008 all year. its put away for the winter now