Murdered a Titan!!

Maximus

titan is not american? you guys need to look up facts, stop being so ignorant and stupid, you guys act like the SS is a gift from god, you should see what all other forums think of your overpriced SS's, sure there nice but way overpriced

ive never heard a titan owner complain that there truck is slow, you guys just make up a bunch of shit, its funny to read haha

you wouldnt believe how many ppl come up to me, truck owners and others complimenting the titan, so get your head out of your asses

any stock SS owners in the GTA area want to run? ill be more then willing to, not saying ill win, but i might, ill also be on your ass the whole way

and it shouldnt be called a truck, but a fake truck and why is that haha you guys are all stupid ****ing retarded kids seriously

RETARDSSSSSSSSS

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND TAKE YOUR DICK OUT OF YOUR MOMS ASS

:withstupid: What an idiot! Souds like you have truck envy to me. Quit getting so :mad: about a stupid vehicle.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read all 6 pages of this thread and really dont know what to say. It just amazed me that these people have time during their days to come to another website to talk trash about our trucks on our website, and then expect us to be nice. Im sorry but this is an SS website of course we are gonna think they are the best trucks, simply because we own one. I wouldnt really refer to the SS as a performance truck since it is without a power adder and does not really have a performance engine like the viper srt 10. And considering its got the stock 20's, 345 hp, leather interior, 6 ch changer, digital gauges for the air and heat, dual air zones, and every other feature on the truck, 35,000 isnt bad. My parents own a denali and it has all the same features as an ss on the interior comes with 17 inch rims and the 6.0l engine and was over 55,000. So long live the ss silverado and anyone that doesnt like that can expect to be bashed on our website.

unfortunately i was looking at the titan first because i couldn't find an SS anywhere. Once i drove it, the thing sucked. The interior was cool, i'll give it that much. Everything seemed to be plastic on the inside and would think if the door handles got to cold they would break. When you turned you couldn't see because of the mirrors, really really big, and the truck rocked a lot. Oh the price was 34,500 for the LE 4X4. Where are these people paying $35000+ for a new SS, I paid $27500 new. It def was fun reading all these pages and hearing such crazy things from that pork person. If you believe everything you watch on TV, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, nisan, toyota, ETC, then apparently you have the best truck in the world cause thats what they all say. Boo the titan :smash:

notice the lower case for the nissan and the toyota.... not even worthy of being CAPITALIZED :yellow_loser:

notice the lower case for the nissan and the toyota.... not even worthy of being CAPITALIZED :yellow_loser:

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't even want to be seen in a Japanese truck. They may be nice enuff, but somethin' about them just ain't right. My truck has to be born in the USA. :flag:

Then again, maybe rice is cheaper than 91 octane gas any more. :crackup:

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't even want to be seen in a Japanese truck. They may be nice enuff, but somethin' about them just ain't right. My truck has to be born in the USA. :flag:

Actually the Titan is a full 100% American truck with all American parts. It is more American than your Silverado.

thanks for being civilized about this titan tx it sucks when a :troll: comes over and gives you guys a bad rep, i am glad your happy with your truck, i think those are some pretty dam good numbers stock, i would love to run one. See how they compete

Actually the Titan is a full 100% American truck with all American parts. It is more American than your Silverado.

Even if that was true, it still looks like ass, slower, and handles worse than the SS. Isn't there a titan site that all you can go to and discuss how sweet your trucks are to eachother cause no one here seems to like them so whats the point

thanks for being civilized about this titan tx it sucks when a  :troll: comes over and gives you guys a bad rep, i am glad your happy with your truck, i think those are some pretty dam good numbers stock, i would love to run one. See how they compete

I try not to start a rucas like someone did. As long as we like our trucks that is what counts. And truthfully, if I knew I could get a SS for 35k I would have gotten one! Last time I checked dealers wanted near 50k for them.

Even if that was true, it still looks like ass, slower, and handles worse than the SS. Isn't there a titan site that all you can go to and discuss how sweet your trucks are to eachother cause no one here seems to like them so whats the point

Well thank you for being so polite instead of insulting the truck. I haven't insulted yours at all. Btw, the Titan isn't a performance truck like the SS is. It's a truck to go against the others. The Titan will out handle the other trucks, not the SS. The Titan is obviously not slower than the SS. They are pretty much dead even in the #s..

Btw, your last sentence, here is your answer. Maybe you aren't. Others are being resonable.

The Titan is obviously not slower than the SS. They are pretty much dead even in the #s..

Btw, your last sentence, here is your answer. Maybe you aren't. Others are being resonable.

Isn't that what got the thread started and out of control, the fact the titan is slower??? Oh and i am a very reasonable person, just i have a lot of opinions on things so its impossible we will ever agree on anything. Have fun with your truck and everything. At least its #1 in your eyes, just some others its not. It was just my views and opinions of the truck since i drove one before. I dont like it, maybe your is all nifty and stuff, but from driving the LE 4X4 wasn;t impressed with it at all. And that is the top of the line one I took out with all the gadgets. Like i said i did like the interior

thanks for being civilized about this titan tx it sucks when a  :troll: comes over and gives you guys a bad rep, i am glad your happy with your truck, i think those are some pretty dam good numbers stock, i would love to run one. See how they compete

I try not to start a rucas like someone did. As long as we like our trucks that is what counts. And truthfully, if I knew I could get a SS for 35k I would have gotten one! Last time I checked dealers wanted near 50k for them.

thats crazy! i got my 05 a couple months ago for 36

Archived