Murdered a Titan!!

Maximus

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think its really "whining about whats best" or whatever...its more about the fact that i know i can beat a titan. ive done it, more than once, so im VERY comfortable saying i can do it again. now, you wouldnt catch me talkin ish to an srt10 owner, i'll give respect where its due..and unfortunately i dont feel its due to the titan owners.

but why shouldnt we be proud of what we have? why shouldnt we stand up for it? how would we look if we didnt? personally i'd feel kinda silly if someone was talkin trash and i didnt respond with SOMEthing.

they say pick your fights...well, titan vs. ss is one im willing to pick anyday.

Hey newbie here, i own a SS Silverado (supercharged), mostly modded out by me, but couldnt help bare statements about titan kids stirring up trouble here, but no worry if you guys go to Ford and Dodge sites there even terrorizing them, and i couldnt help notice porky titan stating that titans were american made, im curioius if he even looked under his truck and it happen to say MADE IN JAPAN MANUFACTURED IN USA. All these years Nissan been getting sh*t on and when finally the japs come up with a truck called the tincan all of a sudden we got guys like that dude porky who fall in love with them :wtf:

Got to keep this going guys. Haven't gotten my say in yet :)

I DID go and drive a titan brand new off the lot. It drove very nicely, and had decent power(definately better than the 04 300hp ford) but still didn't have the get up and go of the chevys or even the dodges. Not to mention there was a rattle in the dash and the truck only had 15 miles on it! The bottoms of the front seat were too short, half of my legs were hanging off the front and I felt like I was going to slide down it and I am only 5'9" and 165lbs. In the passenger seat it felt cramped because of where the glovebox is. I know it is supposed to be safe, but it felt like it would break your legs if you got in a crash. It really did seem like almost a carbon copy of the ford though. Everything on it was very similar, and everything the salesmen told me was like they had memorized it off of the same memo as the ford salesman. The Titan is assembled in I believe mississippi, which I think was a brilliant marketing move by nissan because then you can get people to think that they are being patriotic while buying a foreign truck(I still like that they are providing american jobs, and much prefer that to it being built in japan). It still Looks like crap, has no room under the hood, very limited aftermarket, and just plain isn't a chevy. I actually kind of liked the titan, and I would have bought it over a ford, but I am 100X happier with my Chevy.

I LOVE the build quality of my truck, and I get looks and compliments everywhere that I go. I haven't had a single person tell me anything that they don't like about my truck other than they thought that it should have come supercharged from the factory :) I would definately take this any day over the titan.

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly, I was also considering the Titan. But then my wife, no joke, said it was a "girly truck and that steve urkel designed it". And that the Chevy SS screamed "get out of my way!!!!!!!" The titan said "excuse me, can I please get by you??".

I got that image in my head and thought of the 6 months of my raggin me on my new "girly truck"......I realized she was right. It DOES look like a girly truck.

The interior is cheap too. I drove 2, both of them rattled, passenger speaker on one, middle speaker on the other.

With the incentives right now, you get more truck, more features, a manly truck, and its American made.

Brad

• 1 month later...
Sadly, I was also considering the Titan.  But then my wife, no joke, said it was a "girly truck and that steve urkel designed it". And that the Chevy SS screamed "get out of my way!!!!!!!" The titan said "excuse me, can I please get by you??".

I got that image in my head and thought of the 6 months of my raggin me on my new "girly truck"......I realized she was right.  It DOES look like a girly truck.

The interior is cheap too.  I drove 2, both of them rattled, passenger speaker on one, middle speaker on the other.

With the incentives right now, you get more truck, more features, a manly truck, and its American made.

Brad

The Titan is made in America Too.

• 1 month later...
hey ladies, i am a TITAN owner and thought i would add my .02 cents to the nonsense.  my truck is VERY fast, i have whipped on a couple hemis already and only a few blue ovals and bowties have challenged me and i have whooped on both of them.  i admit i did line up with an SS and got spanked pretty good, but hey, my truck isn't designed for performance and didnt run me $35,000.  i dont know what you guys are talking about but these TITAN's aren't dogs, they are the fastest non-performance truck out there and with a couple right mods could be whoopin on you guys definately.  but for now i wont be lining up with any SS's soon due to your superior drivetrain, but soon enough.  don't knock the competition till you try it.

Reg. Cab Dakota 4.7 V8 5-speed w/3:92 gears. Non-performance truck that can kick your ass stock.

Also HD-F150.

USA :flag:

Import= :oops:

my turn, my friends brother in law has one, he has the black one. but when my truck was near it, it was a load. a big load. he was there one time i reved at him and said wanna race he looked at me and laughed. i said it would be over before he hit the gas. bottom line ill take on all comers, dont care what they drive , win or lose, but that titan is a fake truck. and shouldn't be called a truck :puke:

• 1 month later...

titan is not american? you guys need to look up facts, stop being so ignorant and stupid, you guys act like the SS is a gift from god, you should see what all other forums think of your overpriced SS's, sure there nice but way overpriced

ive never heard a titan owner complain that there truck is slow, you guys just make up a bunch of shit, its funny to read haha

you wouldnt believe how many ppl come up to me, truck owners and others complimenting the titan, so get your head out of your asses

any stock SS owners in the GTA area want to run? ill be more then willing to, not saying ill win, but i might, ill also be on your ass the whole way

and it shouldnt be called a truck, but a fake truck and why is that haha you guys are all stupid ****ing retarded kids seriously

RETARDSSSSSSSSS

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND TAKE YOUR DICK OUT OF YOUR MOMS ASS

Archived