How Do You Guys Get Over A Girl Best?

garagemethods

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid:

My truck man %110, no bs (get that beast of an engine, then your truck will be your hunny). She wanted me to sell the SS so I could buy her a car :wtf::confused: . All I can say is my truck is not going anywhere and it outlasted the girl.

Good recovery for me; go hit the club and get (.)(.) all up in your face. I still think about her, but I am so happy Im off my leash....she still calls though and she has a bf and wants to come to my house to sleep over (lucky for her bf I wont). She is out there alrite and I know she cannot be trusted. I am not the relationship guru, but thats how I got over my only one (club, heavy heavy drinks that flow all night, freinds, and dancing girls). I am not much older but Im sure others will chime in with better ideas man, just take it ez and hang in their.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

i know i am not a guy but #1 thing if you are really over it you need to cut all ties..don't play the friend game right away.. you will never get over her that way. I am not saying you guys can never be friends but take ur time to get over her first then if you feel comfortable to be friends go for it. Besides that go out hang out with ur friends take this time for you time.

yea i smoke WAY more when this shit happens.

and it pisses me off since i'm tryin to quit.

the stayin busy stuff i knew.

just seein if anyone knew any really good stuff.

like not really normal or somethin.

but no hookin up?

the most i got was dancers.

really suprised not even a joke about gettin **** or somethin.

That was my intention with the dancers, somehow when i go they all flock to me and the other guys get seriously pissed. Bouncer had to kick 4 guys out when I was there because he was pissed the girls were around me and my bud and not him. Not telling you to go get some from them, but just go out one night, get absolutely blasted drunk or watever makes you happy, have one hell of a hangover and you wont wanna see her again, it worked for me. Some of the dancers gave me their numbers, you never know you could walk out with more numbers of some hot a$$ girls....

ya dont smoke, just work on the truck. it worked wonders for me cleaning it, waxing it. every little nook and cranny and I get compliments everywhere I go even at dealerships. Had one owner offer me a crazy price for my truck but its not for sale....

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

but i wouldn't wanna get back into that.

i use to be way into all the drugs and stuff.

been clean too long to just throw it away for some girl.

i'm gonna have to say i'll enjoy myself under the hood and with all the friends.

and maybe get a real job now.

gym works good (unless she drives by on her way home from work everyday) and the strippys fun (for a couple of hours, then your broke with a hardon and no place to put it) just go out and find someoine you wouldnt plan on being with (meaning get your head outa your pants) and spend a bunch of time with this someone, youll either fall for this person or understand chicks and how you got where you are alot better... after all this a bunch of time will have gone by and you should be over your ex (but if your not THEN get her back)

Easier said than done,but get your mind on something else before any thing else gets worse,hook up with friends,stay busy.Dont hang out and ponder,keep active,things always work out.

go hit the club and get (.)(.) all up in your face.

:withstupid: go out and live your life, move on.........don't let thoughts of her bring you down :pimp:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)