Couture Vs. Lesnar

dmf21209

couture vs. lesnar  

32 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think is gonna win?

• lesnar
    • couture

I'm torn on this one...I like Lesnor and randy..Its a toss up I personally think Lesnar will destroy Randy but I also thought that about Mir and he is still new and may a rookie mistake...If Randy can with stand the opening bombs he might be able to catch Lesnar in a mistake but i doubt it..

I'm torn on this one...I like Lesnor and randy..Its a toss up I personally think Lesnar will destroy Randy but I also thought that about Mir and he is still new and may a rookie mistake...If Randy can with stand the opening bombs he might be able to catch Lesnar in a mistake but i doubt it..

I agree with that, if not a rookie mistake... i have a feeling he's gonna start getting cocky and slip up bad.

Randy by submission,Lesnar sucks!!! He couldn't even finish Heath Herring!? His ground game is so Terrible all he did was lay on him for three rounds....Couture won't let him get away with that.Unless he lands a lucky punch early Brock is going down.Never doubt Captain America!!!!

I'm gonna have to go with Randy. This ain't his first rodeo, and he is Captain America. He sticks to his game plan & doesn't get frustrated. If he can weather the early storm in the first round or two, his stamina & experience will win out. I'd like to see him end the fight, but if it's by decision, a win's a win.