First tow with SS (actually first tow ever!)

Black03SS_NJ

Is the new toy for the drags? Or for looking good on Saturday nights?

Sweet Ride :thumbs:

Thanks! It may make it to the track, but believe it or not I plan on driving it daily in the spring and fall (no AC). I only have a 6mi roundtrip to work, so this should make it fun. And if I need to play with the occasional 5-0 or rice rocket, that would be fun too.

I had my first tow with my SS too. It performed very well, and the tow/haul mode was very useful (o/d seemed to kick in after 60mph for me too). Unfortunatly, it was for nothing fun. I had to move (rescue) my sister and her kids out while her husband was at work. Some bad domestic issues there :nono: . Between the 6x12 and my pickup bed we cleared out most of her apartment except for a few of his things which we needed to leave. That trailer was LOADED and so was the bed. I was mostly impressed with the power while towing, braking, and minimal squat. :thumbs:

-Nick

good to hear about the towing and hauling...sorry to hear about your sister...let me know if you need any help with that...i am in the mood to deal with stupid people lately seeing as they haven't caught the guys that messed my truck up...plus i might be able to scare some sense into him :smash:

Thanks ssminneapolis. Me and my Bro went back to the apartment to drop of a few things she didn't actually want. She said that he is really scared of us. When we dropped that stuff off he didn't answer the door so I used my sisters key to get in and I think he was hiding in there because his car was right out front. :lol: Fortunatly, he is a wimp and he has always avoided me and my bros because he is intimidated by us. I guess coming home from work to an empty apartment with your wife and kids missing does that to ya. He better be on his best behavior and get his act together from here on out :smash::smash::smash: Guess I'm one of those overprotective brothers :D .

BTW ssminneapolis sorry to hear about your truck. That happened to my '00 s-10 ZR2. Never felt the same to me afterwords so I traded the truck. It needed a lot of interior work and a few body panels repaired/painted aftwer the break in :sick::sick: . Hopefully your damage is not as severe and can repaired/relaced easily

-Nick

Archived