In The Market For An 09 Sierra Denali

SS Silv

I never would have thought that I would drive a GMC but considering that Chevy failed to come out with a new SS, the new Denali's have really caught my eye. I just can't decide on a color. I personally think that the Denali looks best in white, but I have owned black vehicles all my life.

These are the two that I am looking at:

8857766704_252879590_IM1_MAIN_565x4.jpg

9518100010_253722974_IM1_MAIN_565x4.jpg

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hope this helps but black is better :D

Stupid, IMO.

The only mods I will be doing is 22's and a leveling out the rear end to match the front. I am hoping they will come out with a 22" Denali wheel replica. I will also be upgrading the sound system. And I am sure once I have the truck long enough I will do more modding.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

Stupid, IMO.

The only mods I will be doing is 22's and a leveling out the rear end to match the front. I am hoping they will come out with a 22" Denali wheel replica. I will also be upgrading the sound system. And I am sure once I have the truck long enough I will do more modding.

i didn't put this video cause of the bags i just put it so you can hear the exhaust :eek: and white does look really good to.. it's gonna be your ride you choose on what makes you happy. :thumbs:

Edited by LIMITED BEAST (see edit history)