Las Vegas Lvms Meet

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to clarify some issues that were brought up about the use of aftermarket boost. Per the LVMS track official, aftermarket boost will be allowed however it must be installed professionally. I know your probably wondering how they will determine a professional installation. All they will be looking for is if your turbo / blower that isnt held together by duct tape. they will also look at any oil lines coming from the supercharger / turbo that appear to be run incorrectly as in close to headers or accessory drives that could potentially cause fluid leaks. The whole point is so they can minimize the amount of fluid leaks on the track. Im confident that you guys know whats on your trucks so you all should be fine.

The titan guys that started this whole meet are going to meet at Buffalo Wild Wings around 6:00 and try to get to the track around 7. I plan on just showing up at the track at 7 to get in line a little early.

Once you guys get to the track, its normally a pain in the *** to get runs together so after you make your first pass, I think we should try to park together behind the stands so we can all get in line for our second passes at the same time. It will be like a truck convoy, it would be bad ass imo. Please PM me if you want my phone number to contact me once you arrive at the track.

Also, I want to try to get a roll call list together to see whos gonna make it friday. just copy and paste your name in the list.

1. zo6freak

2. zippy

3. Terry

What is the big deal about the slicks? What about all the cars that are 11 second and faster going to do without slicks? :confused:

I ran my first time in the altitude. Weather was crappy and there was a pretty good headwind. I ran a best of 14.51 twice. I could have played with the tune some or waited until it got colder to run again, but I did what I wanted to do. I was the fastest naturally asperated truck there with the exception of an SRT10. He went something like a 14.3. It did amuse me, I checked the DA and it was around 2600 and up for most of the night last night. Back in Michigan the track I usually go to if it were open would have been -2641 at noon today.

Yep, Zippy had the better time than me. I caught a better light, and just barely beat him on the last race before I left. I still don't get it, I should be running a 13.7 or 8. I put the corsa back on this morning, that will get me 3 more tenths and 98mph from what I use to run. The flowcrapper was just killing me....... last night.

DSC02333.jpg

well i went out assuming i would just get to watch these guys have fun. So i just followed zippy right into the tech inspection and for some reason they let me race even with an aftermarket supercharger :D First pass(ever) was [email protected] wasnt happy because i got the bug now more more more! So zippy looks at my tune and i pick up a bit [email protected] but both times i had a passenger which i knew i should go alone and probably take out my speakerbox and amp. Rain was off and on so i didnt wait inline for the third run all in all i had a great time thanks to zippy and 1fastSS both there trucks sound great going down the track next time ill park the old lady in the grandstands with video camera.

I wish I had my camera when me and Zippy were racing. You could have got a shot from behind doing the burnouts, it would have been kick a$$. The last burnout was the best for me, the truck sounded very good even though I had the flowcrapper on there. I had still a great time, it was cool meeting all you guys. I just wish mt truck was up to par, so can run a 13.8 @98.

I bet both of our burnouts were great. It probably looked like some fast trucks at least. We both smoked'em well into second gear at well over 6k. I do like never having to worry about only one tire any more. I don't miss that Gov-Lock at all. I really need to get a 3000 stall. If I run across one after I get working I'll buy it and sell you my converter as it would be more than enough with your 6.0L. In a lower altitude and cool air I can pull 1.9' 60's on the 20's with it and I only have a 5.3L.

Yeah, that's cool, I need all the help I can get lately. I put my Corsa Sport back and feels much stronger. :D I should have done it before last night.
damm bro 14.6 and 2.3 60ft i think its time for some drag radials.you should also get your tune looked at something is not right :confused: ......arts truck feels like a moster with his new camm :devil: