Chicago Area Gtg,zippy & Fast4popper Doing Some Work!

and that my friend, is why we call our women, our "better halves" cause i can look at the wife and not mention a word and she will tell me where its at when i havent even told her what i am looking for!

:cheers:

Isn't it funny how that works out?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seams like most of the guys are coming on Sat.,although I am sure we will have things going on all weekend,I don't like to post my address but will give it out via PM as needed.

How about we get a sound off of who's coming and when.....

We can Start now 3....2.......1.........go!!!!

It seams like most of the guys are coming on Sat.,although I am sure we will have things going on all weekend,I don't like to post my address but will give it out via PM as needed.

How about we get a sound off of who's coming and when.....

We can Start now 3....2.......1.........go!!!!

Considering I only live like 20 min away, I can be there whenever. I know friday Chris and Rich are going to stop by and squeeze in a remote start, but other than that I'm up for anything.

i was planning on coming down firday night, but i wouldnt get there till like 830 9.. just let me know and i need a pm wit address..

and chris just wanted to make sure you are still going to be able to do my headliner, and if you got that blue suede for me..

i was planning on coming down firday night, but i wouldnt get there till like 830 9.. just let me know and i need a pm wit address..

and chris just wanted to make sure you are still going to be able to do my headliner, and if you got that blue suede for me..

Navy blue suede came in Friday 60" widex 5 yards LONG! yes i think we have plenty! I also have the deadening and the graphite dye for your handels and plastics. we are all set on your end!

see you guys in a weeks time, hope it warms up juss a lil bit.

I still don't have any of the gaskets,lifters,pushrods yet,heads got here thursday though.I just need the little stuff.

I wanted to do the install this weekend but all the stuff hasn't come together yet.

YOU SUCK! cant wait to hear it! see it, fell it... massage it, touch it, and oooohhh yeah....

brents gonna have some work cut out this week so that i can use his garage to do some work. otherwise we will be outside huddled around to keep me warm!!!

Brent, hows them new "brakes?" heheehhahahahahheheheheh!! I got a bumper for you, hmmm why you need that again?? :jester:

brents gonna have some work cut out this week so that i can use his garage to do some work. otherwise we will be outside huddled around to keep me warm!!!

Brent, hows them new "brakes?" heheehhahahahahheheheheh!! I got a bumper for you, hmmm why you need that again?? :jester:

Oh there will be room,even if we have to push it out,but if we push it out it's gonna be a whole lot lighter,as in no drivetrain!!!