Instrument Panel New Look Led Ultra Blue....

fer79

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the hardest part would be to take the cluster apart. other than that, its just a few LEDs i believe. I could be wrong though. LEDs should only cost a few cents a piece too.

How bright is it at night? Is it blinding even if you turn the dimmer down? Sometimes that blue stuff gets bright.

they make replacement L.E.D bulbs. all you need to do is swap them out for your stock one. correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure all they are is 194 bulbs that are L.E.D. i have done it to some of my other cars. just havent had a chance in the SSS.

they make replacement L.E.D bulbs. all you need to do is swap them out for your stock one. correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure all they are is 194 bulbs that are L.E.D. i have done it to some of my other cars. just havent had a chance in the SSS.

sorry to miss inform. i was thinking of the old clusters.

looks good man i saw earlier on pt very nice work!!!

if only somebody will make a "how to" i would do mine.

there's another thread over on pt.net with a small how to, and seeing as how our 06 clusters have to be soldered in u would need it. if u do urs let me know cuz i wanna do this to all of my interior lights.

-Rob

i found that one. just type in led in the search over there and it should be the first thread to come up. doesn't look too bad. I have an 04 so not sure of the differences. he did everything on one truck over there. gauges, window controls, heater controls, radio. looked great. i want to know how it is to do the steering wheel controls as well.