The Other Guys headers Came in today

The last couple of weeks have been great. I had my drop kit installed, put a 3.1" pulley, 160 stat, new pcm, and now Ive recieved my roll pan and my TOG's "The Other Guys" headers today. Hopefully I will get them in this saturday. Here's a pic, there bigger than I expected. Almost look like long tubes. There ceramic coated.

452139_151_full.jpg

very nice looking. you and cody going to install them? trans stuff all done?

btw, nice anti-theft device in the picture.

Yeah me and Cody will be installing them, either this weekend or pretty soon. Trans stuff isn't done yet.

And yes it is a nice anti theft device to have around. Hopefully pretty soon it will make me a living. :thumbs:

Awesome that you got them man, I'll have to let you know when we can get them installed...I may be signing for a condo on saturday but I'll let you know. :thumbs:

:cool: Just let me know when you can do it. :thumbs:

Those look really nice. :thumbs: I think you are going to notice a big difference with those babies.

Adam Do you play college ball or in the minors right now?

I play college ball right now. Ive been hurt for this season, im just starting to play again this week. Ill most likely be getting drafted this june, cant wait to play pro ball.

Adam that's great,

I hope you can get on a team around here, I would love to come see you play.

I would have probably still been playing too, but my elbow just couldn't hold up.

Thats my dream, to play pro ball in California. Did you pitch? Im just recently coming off a elbow injury also, but not on my throwing arm.

come to MN..the twins could use a few more good players...

My first choice would be to play in California, but ill play anywhere. As long as its pro ball. The twins have a pretty good team, Joe Maur is gonna be awesome. :thumbs:

Adam that's great,

I would have probably still been playing too, but my elbow just couldn't hold up.

Thats my dream, to play pro ball in California. Did you pitch? Im just recently coming off a elbow injury also, but not on my throwing arm.

Yeah, i was a pitcher, catcher and also played center field. I just got really bad tendonitis in my throwing arm. I saw a couple of doctors and they basiclly said that i had a lot of micro-tears in the tendons and ligaments around my elbow. They suggested resting it for a while, so i did that. They said when i start throwing again, warm up my arm very slowly and try not to through as hard. I had a hard time making adjustments to my throwing style, because at the time i was getting into the lower 90's and some pretty killer junk. So you get use to what your body is capable of and it is hard to settle for less. Anyway i had to stop playing my junior year in high school, but i had already got offered a soccer scholarship opportunity to Fullerton, so no regrets, but i do miss playing.

come to MN..the twins could use a few more good players...

My first choice would be to play in California, but ill play anywhere. As long as its pro ball. The twins have a pretty good team, Joe Maur is gonna be awesome. :thumbs:

You could come to Michigan and play for the Tigers :puke:

Adam that's great,

Yeah, i was a pitcher, catcher and also played center field. I just got really bad tendonitis in my throwing arm. I saw a couple of doctors and they basiclly said that i had a lot of micro-tears in the tendons and ligaments around my elbow. They suggested resting it for a while, so i did that. They said when i start throwing again, warm up my arm very slowly and try not to through as hard. I had a hard time making adjustments to my throwing style, because at the time i was getting into the lower 90's and some pretty killer junk. So you get use to what your body is capable of and it is hard to settle for less. Anyway i had to stop playing my junior year in high school, but i had already got offered a soccer scholarship opportunity to Fullerton, so no regrets, but i do miss playing.

Man that sucks. Sounds like you were quite the player. Low 90's in high school, thats real good.

I now exactly what your saying about changing the way you threw. Its hard to change something youve been doing a certain way your whole life.

Im a 3rd baseman/ power hitter. I love to hit man. My brother is in high school and throws low 90's.

Archived