The Other Guys headers Came in today

come to MN..the twins could use a few more good players...

My first choice would be to play in California, but ill play anywhere. As long as its pro ball. The twins have a pretty good team, Joe Maur is gonna be awesome. :thumbs:

You could come to Michigan and play for the Tigers :puke:

No, we need him for the Pirates in Pittsburgh.

Adams2003 how did the new PCM work for you, or are you waiting on the header install?

Thanks,

Bryan

come to MN..the twins could use a few more good players...

My first choice would be to play in California, but ill play anywhere. As long as its pro ball. The twins have a pretty good team, Joe Maur is gonna be awesome. :thumbs:

You could come to Michigan and play for the Tigers :puke:

No, we need him for the Pirates in Pittsburgh.

Adams2003 how did the new PCM work for you, or are you waiting on the header install?

Thanks,

Bryan

Its worked out real good. The truck is running good again, just need to get it to the track now for some times. Thanks again Brian. :thumbs:

Where all can you get these headers? I know Tbyrne has them but I was wanting to shop around.

Sorry slim, I thought you were joking around when you asked where I got them from. I got them from tbyrne but you can also Try these websites.

TOG headers

Or the other guys website

Other guys

Adam,

Good luck to you in your pursuit, you're living my dream. I would love to have been able to play, that however, takes talent, something I'm lacking!! Keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks for your support man, I really appreciate everyone backing me up on my pursuit to be a big leaguer. Its not gonna be easy, but im gonna give it my best shot. Ill keep everybody updated. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Well guys I finally got the headers put in today. They woke the truck up pretty good. It really made the exhaust flow alot better. Sounds awesome now too. When I switched from my magnaflow exhaust to the corsa I really lost some power due to the more restrictive system (corsa). But the headers brought the life back into my truck. Im really considering putting my magnaflow back on now, becuase I can just imagine how well my exhaust will flow with the magnaflow back on there and the headers on.

Me and 56chevywagon where supposed to put them in a while ago, but do to my busy schedule of late I wasn't able to make it out there to put them in. Thanks anyways Cody. :thumbs:

Anyways I was able to still get a pretty good deal on the install, the only thing sucked is that I wansn't even able to help him with the install.

For everybody that was waiting to here how I like the TOG's, I give them a big thumbs up. :thumbs:

Archived