This Is Bs Right

slammedbowtie

i thought this was crap. so i figured i would post it here and let you guys run with it

Why do you think this is BS, is it because the majority of the guys on here say it's BS? So I guess now you will rest better tonight knowing that everyone says it's BS. Always keep in mind the goverment doesn't give a shi# about you and never will. You do have a Elite group that want's to control the world and they will succeed. Do your own reseach and don't let anyone else tell you what to think. The reason why this will work is because the majority of people do think it's BS. There was one man that said quote

"The bigger the lie the more people believe it". Do you know who said it? If you still think it's BS then I won't tell you. If you do want to know then I will repost. Just keep your mind clear and never say it won't happen do your research.

google endgame and you come up with some whack job that made a movie about it. of course the govt. doesn't give a shit about us, can't you tell, illegals have more f'ing right than natural born americans do, they don't pay taxes, soc. sec, nothing. but they use the shit out of our hospitals, wellfare, food stamps, etc. it's all bullshit, but they will never take america over. think about it, there's only so many people in the armed forces, do you really think that they'll participate in a revolt AGAINST thier own, c'mon dude, maybe everybody says it's bs, it's becaus i don't know, it is???