FS: 2000 SVT Lightning

chiketkd

Selling my Silver 2000 SVT Lightning. Live in Charlottesville, VA about 2 hrs from DC. Truck has been serviced regularly at my local dealer and I have all receipts. Comes with all factory options: 6 disc cd changer, soft tonneau cover and towing package. Also installed a bedrug. Accident free and Carfax certified! $19,900 gets it!

E-mail [email protected] for more info.

16402.jpg

16513.jpg

16355.jpg

Thanks! I love the Silverado SS as well and hopefully I'll be an owner in another year or so (my wife and I saw a black one on the Interstate this weekend and she agreed - it was definitely an awesome looking and sounding truck!!!)

The Lightning has truly been a dream to own, and stock I've run 13.64 @101.4mph in the 1/4. I'll hate to see it go, but I my wife and I want to buy a house next year, and my toy must go!

-Chike

16512.jpg

Thanks guys! :cheers:

I'm sure we'll have no problem getting the house my wife wants, but I just can't have a ton of expensive stuff on my credit. Also, I had a baby boy last year, and unlike the SS, the L isn't family friendly! ;)

-Chike

P.S. I've always been a Chevy guy and my first muscle car was a pushrod '95 Camaro. The V8 just sounded mean at any rpm!!!! :thumbs:

Can do, Sheldon. Anything for you, bro. Checks in the mail, buddy. :cheers:

PS Oh, one more thing. Please let me know when my ride is just half as tricked out as yours so I can slow down on the spending. Just half. That's all I'm asking, man. Okay? :uhoh:

Vette dude, my truck is 100% stock. I got my dealer to order the Bilstein shocks used on the '01 and later L's and had them put them on... Ran me like $700 for the whole thing, but the truck rides and corners better.

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. If my truck isn't sold in 2 weeks, I'll just trade it in...

Thanks! :thumbs:

-Chike

Archived