Paint Progress Pics

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loks great! That hood turned out awesome! You got some awesome ideas for sure! Did you finish the gas filler yet? How does it work?

i want to get everything else totally finished before i start that project. right now, i just take the tail light out with a screw driver to fill er up. as soon as the rest of the projects are done, then i will tackle that... stay tuned

Looks great, wish there was a manifold mounted Charger under the hood to make it more symetrical, but looks great regardless, very inovative and well executed. I think I agree that you could sell that if you wanted to put it into production.

closest tracks are all 1/8th mile anyway. and i have only ever ran them twice. i dont really need a number to tell me my truck is fast. besides, who really cares how fast it is? I am not about a "number". i am about the build and the final outcome of my vision

as for a radix, nah, i like the plumbing and the sound of the procharger, and just so you all know, the motor is NOT centered in the engine bay anyway, i dont even have to pop my hood to show you that :jester:

thanks for the compliments guys!

...as for a radix, nah, i like the plumbing and the sound of the procharger, and just so you all know, the motor is NOT centered in the engine bay anyway, i dont even have to pop my hood to show you that :jester:

thanks for the compliments guys!

Not to mention that insane BOV :thumbs:

One question, how did you attach the threads for the NOS bracket to the tonneau when the fiberglass is soo thin??

i drilled the bolts into a plate of thin steel, then i fiberglassed them flat into the tonno lid. 3 layers thick and about a foot in every direction to make sure they held. i can pick the tonno up from these bolts. :)

Once you are ready for a full on photo shoot let me know, I am sure the wife would have fun with it. Maybe the weekend of the 16th??

how about a little red on black photo shoot ???

how about a little red on black photo shoot ???

That is definitely doable. I made sure that the 16th the wife didn't have anything going on so she will be free.

• 3 weeks later...