Paint Progress Pics

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg chris its even uglier than before. lol jk looks awesome you guys did a great job. thanks for keeping us posted i have followed this from the beginning. good luck..... Justin

DAYM!!!! very clean bro! I like the idea of the shaved mirrors, ya just gonna have to be extra cautious when switching lanes eh? The huge pipe kinda throws things off for me because it kinda takes up a lot of the opening of the hood but nevertheless, everything is SICK!

WOW you actually think i was gettin rid of the mirrors? how drunk do you guys think i am??

here are a few more pics to tide you over. the truck is at home. the hood isnt done yet, and the tail light mod will be a lil bit. hang in there. I will post asap.

enjoy!! also check the central iowa meet topic to see more pics on there.

post-5722-1240712470_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1240712501_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1240712517_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1240712553_thumb.jpg

Pictures don't do the truck justice. The baddest truck I think I have ever seen. Wish I could have seen it with the hood and tonnau cover. Just an amazing truck!! :drool::drool::drool:

this week my man, this week, pics will be coming, oh ya roll n down to KC.. SSPOSSE on the move recruiting new members for the Central Midwest SS POSSE !!!! lol

this week my man, this week, pics will be coming, oh ya roll n down to KC.. SSPOSSE on the move recruiting new members for the Central Midwest SS POSSE !!!! lol

I wish I could go down to KC this weekend. Unfortunately not possible with the wife's schedule. I am gonna have to wait till the 16th when Whissle is in my neck of the woods.