Paint Progress Pics

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK Chris....................Just doesn't look right................. :rolleyes:

.......................... :jester: ..........Nah dude, that looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for a full-on photo shoot........When can we expect one?...I need a new wallpaper for my computer.......... :cheers:

Edited by GetWithIt (see edit history)

IDK Chris....................Just doesn't look right................. :rolleyes:

.......................... :jester: ..........Nah dude, that looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for a full-on photo shoot........When can we expect one?...I need a new wallpaper for my computer.......... :cheers:

as soon as the details are worked out with it yet. i have a few more things i have to tidy up and get done. underhood needs some love, the truck needs wetsanded and polished yet. so i am hoping soon...

I THINK i may try another magazine?? hmmmm we will see. Sport truck? Street Trucks? Super Chevy? dunno??

as soon as the details are worked out with it yet. i have a few more things i have to tidy up and get done. underhood needs some love, the truck needs wetsanded and polished yet. so i am hoping soon...

I THINK i may try another magazine?? hmmmm we will see. Sport truck? Street Trucks? Super Chevy? dunno??

Once you are ready for a full on photo shoot let me know, I am sure the wife would have fun with it. Maybe the weekend of the 16th??

Once you are ready for a full on photo shoot let me know, I am sure the wife would have fun with it. Maybe the weekend of the 16th??

i have a goal! I will do my damndest to have it done for that weekend! or at least be able to hide whats not done from the camera! whats her going rate??

Looks awesome!!!

Are you going to do anything else to the viewable part of the engine through the hood? It seems like it's missing something.

Maybe some type supercharger emblem?

i respect what you are sayin, and i kinda agree, but the look i was going for was the smooth, less is more look.

thanks for the idea!

i respect what you are sayin, and i kinda agree, but the look i was going for was the smooth, less is more look.

thanks for the idea!

:thumbs:

I agree with you too.. The less is more, does look good.

i have a goal! I will do my damndest to have it done for that weekend! or at least be able to hide whats not done from the camera! whats her going rate??

Honestly, I am sure she would do it for free. About the only cost to you would be if you wanted any prints, and that would be at cost. Car pics are more fun for her than work, mainly cause she hasn't done much car stuff other than with my last car and the last GTG. Plus I get to play with the camera as well. That way I can learn the camera and someday will be able to add to the business with strictly car photography.

Hood turned out great buddy, can't wait to see it. You should probably start to carry some drolling buckets and wet naps for clean up......your gonna need em. Awesome job Chris, your truck is a killer

Hood turned out great buddy, can't wait to see it. You should probably start to carry some drolling buckets and wet naps for clean up......your gonna need em. Awesome job Chris, your truck is a killer

thanks JOE! hey i got your message. sorry been busy, we are TRYING to work out something the last weekend of May at brents... stay tuned!