Paint Progress Pics

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daym thats clean! Is that your shop in the last post? It looks huge! Whats the deal with the new tint? Just redoing it or what?

new windshield is the reason for the new tint. yes thats my shop. its 30 deep and 60 long. as well as the attached wood/fab room which is 20 wide and 30 long, complete with spray booth for small things and a kick ass table saw and router table.

here are some final pics of the NOS bottle bracket i built and had powdercoated. I like the look, cant wait till the rest of the hoses get here to see how she works!! also you will see where i took the cheep lookin bracket for the tonno cover off and put it straght to the bedrail with some MEAN lookin Allen head keys! I like the cleaner mor finished look. comment away boyz!

post-5722-1241184394_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241184435_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241184442_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241184447_thumb.jpg

Edited by fast4popper (see edit history)

here are some final pics of the NOS bottle bracket i built and had powdercoated. I like the look, cant wait till the rest of the hoses get here to see how she works!! also you will see where i took the cheep lookin bracket for the tonno cover off and put it straght to the bedrail with some MEAN lookin Allen head keys! I like the cleaner mor finished look. comment away boyz!
sweet..... gotta run as good as it looks ;)

HOODS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

she needs cleaning and some detailing and wets sanded and polished. I LOVE the look. also i have to finish under the hood yet but here you all go... please comment away, i love to hear the critiquing... enjoy

post-5722-1241369888_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369903_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369920_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369933_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369950_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1241369965_thumb.jpg

the tonno turned out great.. was at first very skeptical on how it will work?? but it came out great.. looks good.. and then when you came up with the idea of getting the under hood lights to stay on under the hood on the way back home.. that looked whicked sick on popping out from under the hood window.. thanks for taking the time to help me out with completeing my interior mods buddy, you've been mad crazy busy for the last month and 1/2.. fell in love with my truck all over again and to be around and see the Red Headed Slut go from WI. to WDM and then down to bare metal and primer to blood red has been an experience itself...