Hid Lights

I know there's a bazillion threads on this subject, and I have searched, but am overwhelmed. :banghead: I know that I want 4300K-6000K, but not sure of brand. I know Phillips has been around forever, McCollough seems to be another big one, and Rikensport is another biggie as well as a favorite of alot on here. Then there's the choice of 35w, 55w. I'm leaning towards the Phillips, or Rikensport. Any opinions will be appreciated.

Hey Dwain ...

I bought a set of Rikensport off of Art ... Bought 6000K, have had a year with NO problems. Liked the set so much, I ordered a second set of 8000K for my High beams now ... I will do the 4 High conversion.

LINKY ...

LINKY ... 2

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Get the Rieknsport's from Art. I've had cheapo ones that you buy off eBay or where ever for like $100 bucks. They're crap and go out on you sooner rather than later. McCulloch's suck, put a kit on my buddies F150 and I was seriously disappointed with the quality in comparison to my Rikensport HID's. Just do it once, buy the Rikensport's, end thread.

Who or what is 'Art' and what Rieknsport's model should I get? I don't want the best, just enough to get the look. How much will they be?

This is Art ...WICKEDOWESIX ... PM him for the Rikensport HID's ...

and read the links I provided above ... :thumbs: ... they will help you out ...

art is wickedosix get the 993 kit. i think he was selling them for 199??

They were a bit lower then that ... but I know the price has gone down ... Give him a PM for a price.

I just ordered my second set off of him the other day ... :thumbs:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)