Not Happy

CTredSS

My guess after looking 1 second using the search for superchargers in the for sale section, the person you talked to in a post was CCC 23 for the supercharger right? If you bought it from him, it took him about a month+ to ship the thing I bought from him to, and thats after I had admin and mods PMin him to ship it. This happened a year ago and Stitches (Shuan) helped me out.

Edited by ScottSS04 (see edit history)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

File a claim but honestly paypal is a joke. I bought a item on ebay and had to file a claim with paypal, due to no item. Pay pal ruled in my favor but could not get my money back because the guy closed his account that paypal was linked to

My guess after looking 1 second using the search for superchargers in the for sale section, the person you talked to in a post was CCC 23 for the supercharger right? If you bought it from him, it took him about a month+ to ship the thing I bought from him to, and thats after I had admin and mods PMin him to ship it. This happened a year ago and Stitches (Shuan) helped me out.

If that was him, that was the s/c I was thinking about purchasing...I backed out of it b/c he did take a long time just to return pm's and that made the entire transaction rather uncomfortable for me....Best of luck with getting ur product or money returned.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...ic=51541&hl

MEMBER CCC_23

Joined: 11-April 07Profile Views: 325*Last Seen: 15th March 2009 - 03:05 PM Local Time: Apr 5 2009, 06:17 PM383 posts (0.53 per day)

IF thats the same one.. I almost bought this :eek:

( if this isn't the member, My sincer apologies )

i know this sounds kinda dumb but have you tried calling him from a different number and sounds a little crazy if you know were he is from get another member or so to swing by the guys house.... just some thoughts i know i would

You did the right thing by posting this up.. i once thought i got ripped off and was about to file a claim with paypal towards another forum and fellow member on here must of talked to guy in person cause my product showed up extremely quick after that.

Very good detective work! Yes it was ccc_23.

I am pretty pissed off about not having my supercharger for over a month, But I am even more angry that he will not return any type of message that has been left.

Does anybody know this clown?

Very good detective work! Yes it was ccc_23.

I am pretty pissed off about not having my supercharger for over a month, But I am even more angry that he will not return any type of message that has been left.

Does anybody know this clown?

Did you contact the admin on this site?

Did you contact paypal?