Not Happy

CTredSS

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, surprisingly, I just received a few text messages from him. Said its a long story, he hasn't had ANY form of communication for 3 weeks. He's at a job now, and he will email me later with everything. Said I will have my tracking # by tomorrow morning at the LATEST. No reason yet as to why it didn't go out over a month ago.

I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks for all the support and ideas. He better come through......

You also need to get ahold of the mods/admins here on the forum and make them aware of the situation, they can probably help you out if need be.....

Already done yesterday.

Get in touch with KRAMBO that is the set up he sold him I believe so maybe kevin has his number or something.

Already in progress.

Well, surprisingly, I just received a few text messages from him. Said its a long story, he hasn't had ANY form of communication for 3 weeks. He's at a job now, and he will email me later with everything. Said I will have my tracking # by tomorrow morning at the LATEST. No reason yet as to why it didn't go out over a month ago.

I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks for all the support and ideas. He better come through......

Keep us posted Tyson. It will work out.