Not Happy

CTredSS

I think I have been ripped off by another ss.com member, and I am not happy!! I purchased a supercharger from another member (who shall remain nameless), in February....and still no supercharger!

I sent the money via Paypal, and it was supposed to have been shipped to me at the end of February. The seller has not answered any pm, voicemail, email, or anything else since the first week in March. I know its only been a little over a month, but that is not right!!

Anyone have any ideas? Or am I overexaggerating?

I feel as though after spending that much money, I should at least get some kind of response! Money is tight for everyone these days, and I am no exception. Now I have nothing to show for a chunk of my savings! Any ideas guys?

-Tyson

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What day in Febuary were your funds sent ? it sometimes takes 3-5 days for the money transfer to complete. If it was mid febuary I would get in touch with pay-pal.. thats way to long for products not to show up at your door. I would try give him a call a couple more times, maybe leave him a message that your going to have to file a claim with pay-pal unless he contacts you right away.

Sometimes ppl run into problems, or have issues.. so atleast attempt to give him the benefit of the doubt. But I can understand your concern.

Sorry man...

Also.. Myself and others are going to be curious as to who this member is.. we're a pretty tight knit family around here as far as ppl getting worked over..AND maybe one of us knows this person and can help you contact them.

Good luck to you

File a claim with paypal, talk to your local police about filing charges. Over a month to get something nowadays is ridiculous, and yes I suppose he may be having some some type of emergency ...doubtful....but he should have at the very minimum contacted you and told you what's going on...only takes a minute to send an email or PM. I had to play hardball with a member that is now banned from SSS.com, that guy had more excuses than Carter has pills! He always tried to put it back on me by saying "Chill out dude", lighten up dude" I shipped it on such and such date...he only shipped it after I threated legal action. My situation was only for a few bucks and it really ticked me off, I can only imagine how mad you are with thousands of dollars involved! Also keep the forum Admins (Josh & Mervz) in the loop with your correspondence, it can start the process for getting this loser banned.

Good luck!

PS....write down dates, times and content all verbal conversations, save all written correspondence for investigators if you have to go that route.

Hey guys

Thanks for the support!

I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt for 3 weeks now! I've left numerous messages, everyway that I can think of. I sent him pm's (he's been inactive for 3 weeks now), emails, voicemails, text messages, facebook messages...there's no way he could have avoided all of them.

I did file a paypal claim, but no guarantee that I'll get $$ back. So upset! More disappointed than anything. I would never think of conducting any business like that. I guess I shoulda been more careful, sort of let my guard down being another member.

I'll give it a little more time before I throw I name his out there, unless he tries to sell anything else!

Thanks guys!

Thats just wrong! Nothing I hate more than a thief and it really sounds like a deal gone bad to me. Your allot more patient than I am. Me personally, I would have already filed a Paypal claim and with the amount of time that has passed since the transaction I would have already purchased a ticket to Clinton, IA and paid him a visit in person.

Wow sorry to hear this..File a claim with paypal...and please share the name so that other people on the site do not get ripped off by this guy also.

:withstupid: i agree with mel on this. yes do share the members name. also let the sss.com staff know. there is nothing i hate more than a thief and shady ppl.

Thats messed up I can understand scamming for small items but not something worth thousands. When I bought my radix on here it was shipped the next day after I sent the money. If I were you Id file that claim now and talk to the mods