70 members have voted

1. 1. What Branch

• US Marines
    • US Navy
    • US Air Force
    • US Army
    • US Coast Gaurd

USAF, 11yrs down and counting. :)

BTW, the Government only qualifies U.S. service members as Veterans if they have been on Active Duty for a period of 180 days or more. So all the Guard babies, that have never been deployed on Title 10 orders for more than 180 consecutive days, are not considered Military Veterans after they retire. Complete BS if you ask me.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US Army here. Six years and counting. I'm a 68A, Biomedical equipment engineer. Unfortunately, I have never gotten the chance to deploy and serve my country since I was shot in the neck in Dallas, TX. Ironically, I found out that I had orders to deploy to Iraq while in the hospital recovering. The most I have done is go to Panama for a peace mission. Thank you to all my fellow soldiers who have gotten the chance to deploy and protect this great nation :flag:

USMC 16yrs Active duty Here.

Hey turbocop Im heading to Parris Island in August. It will be nice to see another member.

HAHA, you being at 16yrs Active, and him being a boot....... I DOUBT he will be happy to see you.

jk though.

Active duty Air Force here. Security Forces (mp) investigator. Soon putting in a application to be a Federal Agent. Stationed in Grand Forks ND...hopefully not for long. Finally getting to take an all expense paid tour to Afcrapistan.

Going OSI?

I'm AF out of Andrews AFB, MD. Been in 8.5 yrs doing the federal agent gig. Currently in Iraq and cant wait to get home.... I play around with my 0 Camaro more than my SSS but I just got a billet grill for her. Looking to do Z06 brake upgrade and flex-a-lite fans as well.

I am a navy corpsman been in 18 months so what you know about that and i was at the air station in Beaufort, S.C. but now i am at Camp Lejune for my deployment with 3/2 lima company about to go to afganastan, and right now i am living it up on leave, ill be nice but we all know that the Grunts is where it is at!!!!!

in the army, after basic do you get bootleave? before reporting for ait?

depends on your MOS, if your combat arms, probably not, ait is just like an extension of basic.