SRT -10 pictures

adams2003

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL........You're right Ben, I meant kick a**. I really DO need to proof read my posts before I post them, don't I?

Hmm, then again, maybe my subconscience mind had it right all along. What'd think, zipman? :jester:

a little tough for me to say. but it is a niec truck... :smash:

Even harder for you to spell. :jester::jester:

That is a very nice truck, tell your dad to give you the price difference between the SS and the SRT in cash and then take the money and put it into your SS and then race him. :jester:

Tell your dad congrats! :cheers:

It's a Great looking ANIMAL for sure!! If I was your dad I still could not sleep with that in the driveway! But then again if that was mine you could not get me to park it. Seeing that truck aggrevates me with GM. The only finished products that get made at GM are the ones John Moss gets to keep in a warehouse! Don't get me wrong, I love GM products but I get tired of them going part way and stopping short. I wish car people ran GM again. Maybe things would change. Oh well.

Anyway I hope dad likes his new addition. I looks fantastic. Can't wait to see that race! :cheers::thumbs::seeya:

If spelling wasn't a problem, then why did you have to edit your post???

This post has been edited by GM4LIFE on Apr 22 2004, 07:57 AM :jester:

Trust me, I too do it all the time.

Not for spelling, added the last line. But I often make mistakes too.

I was just kidding, don't get your panties in a wad. :D

Mean looking truck with the goods! Certainly not a sleeper truck. Impractical, but definitely a statement of extremism. I can't imagine pulling a boat out of the water with a 6 speed and all of that torque to the 2 drive wheels in the water!!

If you don't my asking, what did your Dad pay for this truck! Was there mark-up above MSRP?

Rick R

He got it for $45,500. I believe thats like $1,000 over msrp.

a little tough for me to say. but it is a niec truck... :smash:

Even harder for you to spell. :jester::jester:

That is a very nice truck, tell your dad to give you the price difference between the SS and the SRT in cash and then take the money and put it into your SS and then race him. :jester:

Tell your dad congrats! :cheers:

He has a very fast truck and would definately pull on me if we raced from a roll, but in the quarter mile Ill put my money on me. Atleast for right now :thumbs::chevy:

how to drive a rwd truck. :jester::cool:

video clip

Thanks for posting that zippy. For those who havn't checked out this video, take a look its pretty bad @ss. Its John Hennessey's srt-10 from hennessey performance, it has long tube headers, exhaust and a cold air intake.

Archived