SRT -10 pictures

adams2003

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That truck is f***ing sweet! I agree, the front end makes it look like a semi without the trailer, but that's one minor complaint against something that obviously has more positives than negatives. It's not my cup of tea, but I certainly admire it for what it is - a drag/race truck done the right way, not halfway.

Straight out of the chute with 500 HP/525 TQ@4200 rpm....just imagine what a few mods could do! :eek: It's a shame the General doesn't let their men run with an idea like the Chrysler folks do. I know GM has the capability to do something similar, so what's the problem?

Adam, I'd be happy to film and upload the video to the web, no problem. Just let me know when you want to do it and I'll drive up. I have some friends in Redlands I can visit and stay with, so it will be a good trip. Let me know. :thumbs:

Kevin

That truck is f***ing sweet! I agree, the front end makes it look like a semi without the trailer, but that's one minor complaint against something that obviously has more positives than negatives. It's not my cup of tea, but I certainly admire it for what it is - a drag/race truck done the right way, not halfway.

Straight out of the chute with 500 HP/525 TQ@4200 rpm....just imagine what a few mods could do! :eek: It's a shame the General doesn't let their men run with an idea like the Chrysler folks do. I know GM has the capability to do something similar, so what's the problem?

Adam, I'd be happy to film and upload the video to the web, no problem. Just let me know when you want to do it and I'll drive up. I have some friends in Redlands I can visit and stay with, so it will be a good trip. Let me know. :thumbs:

Kevin

Awesome man, that would be great if you could film us racing. We woul probably be looking to do something in a couple of months.

Stock the srt-10 puts out 428hp to the wheels and 460lbs of torque. They have long tube headers, cold air intake and exhaust out for it that put it at 490 hp to the wheels and 500lbs of torque.

The truck and concept is a great idea for any manufacturer, and i hate to have to say it, but it looks good

EXCEPT FOR

that Silly A$$ wing, rip that thing off there and shove it in a dumpster QUICK b4 anyone gets a chance to see it!

:smash:

This is the first time I've ever liked a wing on a truck, but if you don't you can pull it off turn it around and put it in the box holes in the front. Pretty cool option.

Okay, zipman. You've been howling for a single cab kiss a** truck for as long as I've know you.

Hey Lee,.......come a little closer......I think it's kick a**........ :P Although, Zippy may be a kiss a** :jester:

that is one outstanding truck. around my friends i'm the anti-chrysler, but it's going to be damn hard to top that one. big thumbs up to dodge for making it glad to see your dad got it adam. some damn impressive brakes on that thing too. going to get him a name on here yet?

Mean looking truck with the goods! Certainly not a sleeper truck. Impractical, but definitely a statement of extremism. I can't imagine pulling a boat out of the water with a 6 speed and all of that torque to the 2 drive wheels in the water!!

If you don't my asking, what did your Dad pay for this truck! Was there mark-up above MSRP?

Rick R

Congrats. to your dad :cheers: Im a big GM fan and I like that dodge and the 500hp viper motor.I like everything but the wing.I wonder how it drives in the rain?Have you vaperize the tires on it yet?I would like to see that video too.Good luck :thumbs:

that is one outstanding truck. around my friends i'm the anti-chrysler, but it's going to be damn hard to top that one. big thumbs up to dodge for making it glad to see your dad got it adam. some damn impressive brakes on that thing too. going to get him a name on here yet?

:withstupid: tha tis impressive , congrats to your dad!!!

Archived