Flat Black And Murdered

Meegs

I guy stopped me on the street yesterday and asked me to post pics. Thought I already did, but did a search and found nothing. Sorry I forgot you name, but as promised, here ya go!

CIMG0687.jpg

Flat black 3rd tail light, gloss on the main brake lights.

CIMG0624.jpg

CIMG0623.jpg

CIMG0675-1.jpg

Gloss black front end with an eyebrow over the head lights. The pin strip breaks up the flat/ gloss on the body line. The pin is 1970 Mopar Submile Lime Green.

Edited by Meegs (see edit history)

forgot to make his mirrors flat black..

Looks pretty good.. would look alot better ALL flat black IMO.

cheers to making it his own :cheers:

The mirors are flat black. The pictures do not do the truck justice...

Meh, I like it and said I would post up a few pics. I did think about going flat on the whole truck, but, I wanted to do something different. Not that flat back is not different. But, most would do the whole truck, now that would be too easy!

thats not murderd out wheres the black rims and everything else

Yeah, I have to throw the new shoes on. But, I am scratching my head at your comment "everything else." By what do you mean? What left is there to blacken? All the tail lights and all the grey grills, even the bow-tie is back. I even painted parts of the headlights, and I can assure you that no light comes out of the painted part. Because I do drive my truck in the evening, I am reluctant to pait the rest of the headlights.

So besides the rims, that I know about. What else am I missing?

Is that a neon green pinstripe?

The pin is 1970 Mopar Submile Lime Green.

You have posted pics of that truck I remember seeing it before on here. Any ways it looks good but it really isn't murdered out though needs more black!!!. Paint those rims. :cheers:

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

Yeah, I have to throw the new shoes on. But, I am scratching my head at your comment "everything else." By what do you mean? What left is there to blacken? All the tail lights and all the grey grills, even the bow-tie is back. I even painted parts of the headlights, and I can assure you that no light comes out of the painted part. Because I do drive my truck in the evening, I am reluctant to pait the rest of the headlights.

So besides the rims, that I know about. What else am I missing?

I think what he means is that the windows do not appear to be tinted, the tails are not very dark more of a light tint(blacked out is the look most expect to see), and the headlights look good but being "murdered out" implies everything is blacked out so maybe look into some black outs for the front that are easy to remove for night driving..that will give you that full on blacked out appearance.

you guys are harsh!! :shakehead: looks good, i like the exhaust how its hidden thats how i want mine "cant see it" . lots of time and effort in your truck looks good , good job!!

No I think it looks good...I was just commenting on the murdered out part he asked about