Is It Possible?

brobradh77

Just my .02...

As a GM employee/ex dealer guy, I would almost certainly assume that if there was a fuel issue out there and if it related to warranty costs GM would send out a bulletin letting the dealer guys know somethings up...

Shortly thereafter all of the GM customers would get a letter too...

GM is so tight on money right now that they would most certainly have a coronary over a bad fuel issue that would cost GM money...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats odd... with the SSS and the TBSS I've occasionally been forced to fill up at shell stations b/c there wasn't anything closer... like clockwork each time (in both vehicles) I got knocking and pinging. My dad has had the same problem in his vette... we both now flat out refuse to buy gas from the shell stations around here... Hes exclusively Chevron w/ Techron and I run Mobil 91 exclusively. Its happened far too many times over the past few years to be coincidence.

Shell's California blend is notorious for that. Your best fuel choices are Chevron or 76. :cheers: