Gutted My Cats But Sounds Bad..

tburkdoll

i have no doubt it will solve the sound issue, in fact i actually prefer the magnaflow sound better than the deleted sound.

although i heard a straight piped gto that just about made me wet my pants it sounded so good!!!

Ya i saw a burnout video of a newer gto with straight pipes...It sounded amazing........How much different is the magnaflow sound compared to the deleted???

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well when i heard my friends difference....

it wasn't any less quite than the delete (that i could tell at least) and with less rasp to it, in other words just deeper and kind of a smoother sound almost. and still with all the backfire and poppin that we love and enjoy!!

well when i heard my friends difference....

it wasn't any less quite than the delete (that i could tell at least) and with less rasp to it, in other words just deeper and kind of a smoother sound almost. and still with all the backfire and poppin that we love and enjoy!!

I'm with ya. I just need mine to be a little cleaner and it should sound really good.

goin from the gut to the magnaflows you should be rollin around with a fat smile for the next month or so!

i know what its like rollin around with your truck not sounding like you want it to. just kinda embarrasing almost.

Exactly!! i have to go WOT every now and then just to make myself not wanna shoot myself. At WOT it sounds real good but cruising... :puke:

Weird, i would have almost figured it sounded worse at WOT.... I know my catless Imp gets "tinny" on me at WOT. Although it sounds a lot better from the outside than it does riding in it. It sounds terrible inside, but pretty good outside... Anything not WOT sounds great all around though...

Weird, i would have almost figured it sounded worse at WOT.... I know my catless Imp gets "tinny" on me at WOT. Although it sounds a lot better from the outside than it does riding in it. It sounds terrible inside, but pretty good outside... Anything not WOT sounds great all around though...

I think the reason it sounds better is cause it gets so loud i dont notice the bad sound lol its really loud at WOT