New Moderator?

JF-03-SS

watch what you say, they (mods) dont like you asking questions... they have this secret society... or so i am told.

I bet this gets locked too... in 3...2...ONE!!!!!

:cheers: congrats on the "promotion"

Dude, take it easy.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone needs to take a chill pill...

Since no one noticed, I have been a member on here for over two years. I've spent more time lurking since I don't actually own a SSS.

The amount of moderating I will be doing will be very limited. I have no desire to babysit anyone here. Ill take care of any spam we get, or posts that need moved or changed. If you want to get out of line, I can take care of that too, but would rather not.

Far as backround, I have been modding on TBSS.com for over two years and am an Admin on there now. The site has died down tremendously lately and one mod has since sold and another has just been busy w/ more important things in life than moderating(he is on here, Dylan). I was promoted more to hang out on the other forums w/ the mods and I also work 12 hour shifts in front of a computer so I can spend a lot more time on the forums than many of the other mods. Apparently I have done a good of enough job in Josh and Zane's eyes to help out on the other boards.

Far as me, my name is Tim and I'm a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force currently stationed at Minot, North Dakota. I been in the TBSS community from pretty early on and have one of the fastest bolt on AWD's in the country. Third fastest to be exact. I've done all the work on the truck myself w/ the exception of the tuning and trans. I also have a 96 Imp that is pretty much just dedicated to the track now and bracket racing. I used to bracket race w/ a group of B-body owners back on the east coast before I was moved out here. I have made probably over a thousand track passes in my life so to say I love racing is an understatment lol! I also bowhunt pretty hardcore and used to spend all of my off time fishing in the Ocean back east. Not much of a big freshwater guy...

Any other questions, fire away.

Cool man!!

I am in Bismarck ND.

my nuts

Classy! So are you the SSS.com ITG? I just want to learn everyones positions around here as fast as possible ya know.

BTW, I hope this misunderstanding does not cause you to lose any sleep. I would feel really bad if it did....

Cool man!!

I am in Bismarck ND.

Really! Ill be down there saturday. They are supposed to be having a car show at hooters every saturday. I think ill be down there early bowfishing though but should absolutely be down for the car show. You should swing by and we can BS!!! PM me if you wanna exchange numbers dude.

Everyone, this isn't any type of special priveledge. I was just brought on the other boards mostly to hang out w/ the other mods and have some others to BS w/. Like I said, I have no intentions of being a hard ass on anyone here... I'm not anyway. Only things I won't tolerate is racial talk and sexual harassment. Past that, I'm about as easy going as it gets.

Not too be a A$$ Tim . Wht did you unlock a thread at 942pm and put in a uncalled post in it . Whole the thread was lock at 10am

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55564 :fume: that something a kid would do .

We have grerat MODS over on SSS.com so why do we need more ? If we need more, why did not anyone ask a SSS member to be one ? :dunno: It is cool that you are a new Mod but WTF is going on with the site . you run TBSS.com and are a AMIN over there. Is SSS.com and TBSS.com going to join up or something like that ?

Mark

Welcome Tim

Not too be a A$ Tim . Wht did you unlock a thread at 942pm and put in a uncalled post in it . Whole the thread was lock at 10am

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55564 :fume: that something a kid would do .

We have grerat MODS over on SSS.com so why do we need more ? If we need more, why did not anyone ask a SSS member to be one ? :dunno: It is cool that you are a new Mod but WTF is going on with the site . you run TBSS.com and are a AMIN over there. Is SSS.com and TBSS.com going to join up or something like that ?

Mark

Welcome Tim

Mark, you've met me before, I don't think I was a bad guy :cool:

I didn't unlock it, I can post in locked threads. And it was meant to be humerous...

There might be something in the works...

Like I said, I have no intentions of babysitting anyone here, so I don't see where the big deal is. Unless you guys have something against TBSS guys...

There might be something in the works...

Unless you guys have something against TBSS guys...

I don't think anyone has anything against TBSS guys, but I pay dues to be on a Silverado SS site and learn more about them and potential mods, if there is going to be some sort of merge I think we should know....before it happens.

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

Like I said, I have no intentions of babysitting anyone here, so I don't see where the big deal is. Unless you guys have something against TBSS guys...

........... :wtf: Not tryin' to sound like I have an attitude, but some people just like to have "communication".....makes things alot easier, and it's just a common respect type of thing......And I seriously doubt that anybody on here has anything against any TBSS guys.........unless of course, they are cocky and think that their shit doesn't stink................IMO we are all equal......Granted, there are people that can "afford" the hobby more than others, but nobody is any better than the next person. Unfortunately tho, that isn't a shared thought.............................

Edited by GetWithIt (see edit history)

Well hopefully this thread clears up my being here for some. I'm just here to hang out. You'd have to ask Josh or Zane about the merging, I know it has been talked about before. But w/ the current software, nothing is going to change.

I didn't go to the bathroom last night, but my crap usually doesn't smell like roses! It has smelled just like the stuffed green peppers I ate a few days ago though lol.

My attitude may come off as cocky, but thats cause its a forum, its meant to be humerous and fun. Not all uptight... You should see the Impala forum I hang on!!! Holy cow are shots thrown around on there!!! And I'm closer to some of those guys than my own brothers!

And shouldn't we be hating on the Ford guys anyway...