How to get 35 MPG...

ctrow

CBR600R_large_03.jpg

I know this should probably be posted on something like 600RR.net but what can I say, I'm proud of my 'soon to be' new toy. Got to do paper work tomorrow and then I'll pick up Saturday to start the break in process. I ordered a Yoshi slip on and fender eliminator kit.

Lot better performance, better MPG, and less miles on the SS. I can't wait. I'll try to at least take some pics with the two together. You think I like the color black??? :lol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always loved the Hondas, my brother had a 600 (F1) back in the day, very sharp looking bike...what did you pay for it? I've been considering buying a new one, and the 929RR or whatever it's up to seems like a little too much bike for a new rider (even if I took it easy)

Sweet ride, now just take a picture of it in the back of your truck and you'll be set!

-Leupy

I suprised you didn't get the honda 1000RR. Or the new big boy on the block, kawasaki ZX-10r 182hp and 375 lbs. doesn't sound like a bad power to weight ratio. :cool::thumbs:

I do like those 600rr's though, its a good bike to cruise around on for the mileage and nothing beats carpool lanes and cutting between traffic.

I like and respect all bikes, but if you want performance(without spending big bucks on a huge V-twin), you can't beat a Japanese sport bike. Look at the new ZX-10R-164HP to the rear wheel and 436 lbs. wet. How can anything top that? And that is bone stock for under $11000!! Hell, even 600's put out 105HP to the rear wheel.

I love American Bikes, and I love the Harley especially the Fat Boy and the Softail Deuce in the softail lineup, but I could buy three ZRX's for what the Deuce would have cost me in 2001. I gave 7899 for my bike and the Deuce I looked at was 21,700.00

Guess I'll be riding a Kawasaki until the lottery comes in with my number on it! :cheers:

Archived