Supercharger?

I'm want to buy a superchager for my 06 vortec max but I'm stuck on which one to get. I leaning more towards whipple but I'd like to get some feed back on which would be the best buy. So please help with some sugestions

If I were buying new, I would have to go with one of the new TVS models from Magnacharger. If your looking for a little a more budget minded set-up, I would still have to side with an offering from Magnacharger in a Radix 112. You could find a used Radix 112, 112HH or 122 for a pretty good price and anyone one of them will do a fine job. There are quite a few trucks running around with the lowly 112 that run 12's and a few in the 11's with a little snort of juice.

tvs and radix are two different technologies?, or what is the difference?

The TVS has the new updated (eaton i believe) rotors that drasticaly outperform the old rotor design. so yes it is new technology, same concept and desigh as the old radix in a more efficient system

the whipple and kenny bell blowers (lysom twin screw) are very superior to the radix or the TVS.... everyone just gets the radix cuz its more of a complete kit BUT the kenny bell is now offered for our trucks as a complete kit. Dont be like everyone else on here.. be different.. good luck on your selection :cheers:

the whipple and kenny bell blowers (lysom twin screw) are very superior to the radix or the TVS.... everyone just gets the radix cuz its more of a complete kit BUT the kenny bell is now offered for our trucks as a complete kit. Dont be like everyone else on here.. be different.. good luck on your selection :cheers:

vortech is also now using the new lysom rotors and should be a very good performing supercharger and if the have good customer support, I see it replacing magnuson as the stupacharger leader. Any one ever notice how no ford owner ever swaps out the stock unit for a radix???