Call Of Duty "6"

wody

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked mine up during lunch break today & played a few hours already tonight it's wicked sick!! I thought it was pretty funny that it gave the option to skip a mission in light of possibly being "offended" by it. I'm sure that mission was the Russian airport incident.. it was pretty crazy but was alot of fun to play.

Just got it.

Airport was kinda' pushing the envelope... the slow walking and overkill machine guns gave it a real evil feel. I don't really care either way, but it wasn't really in good taste. It's a MILITARY GAME! Didn't really dig the ice climbing either... I would have rather saved some disc space for gameplay features.

All in all A+.

Long Live Video Games!

GAME OF THE YEAR!!! the airport scene was sick it made the whole game feel like a movie!!! its a military game and stuff like that happens..... i was suprised that they didnt have suicide bombers screamin out allah ho akbar lol jk but ppl just need to know its a freakin game and thats all it is!!!!! its a FANTASY!! now back to killin :)

ADD ME ON XBOX: sonickoolten