trail blazer coverter swap

I am doing a converter this week. Next week is nos time. I am a little paraniod about it. I am prob going overkill. Wet shot 75 to start. Air/fuel cutoff, tps switch and a window switch. I have used nos before and killed a nice new engine with a small shot. You really have to be aware of leaning it out.

If it is just a GM painted one then I love it.

Yes, got the tranny built and new PT3000 installed by Joe.  All I can say is  :eek: hold on!

I hear it is AWESOME! Congratulations.

Can you tell me about your built tranny? I leave my truck there at Joe's next week for the same kind of work. Accumulator pistons to clutch packs to hardened shell and bands and TT3000 converter, I think.

Do you know if he used 3 washers? And do 2-3 and 3-4 feel like the 1-2 shift? I trust Joe. He really seems to know his stuff and do a great job. And I know I'm doing it backwards... tranny first then power addr, but I can't make up my mind between several options for making power. STS Turbo, Radix, Whipple Hot Rod... too many choices.

well since u got this new built trany, why not put on a 150 shot to tide you over for a bit brent?

It is cheap, and we all know it makes the power, no verdict there... :thumbs:

I know this is the only time I will ever be able to say this too you but.....I have enough power to beat you at the moment.  :jester:

Ummm........my truck still runs. :D

Yea, but I may be able to RUN myself and beat it. :jester:

Archived