In Mourning..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I am sorry to hear this. Just hearing what you said made me want to :tear: . Hopefully the body shop and insurance company can work the numbers right so that they will fix it. Cross your fingers.

thanks for all the kind words and support, if only my wife was as understanding(if it weren't for my son, i'd divorce her ass :D ). Well, it's official, she's gone. the insurance has a buyback, but I owe too much. I would have to pay 5k to pay down the loan enough to make it work, so, my saving begins for the next one. I guess the bright spot in all of this is that I am out from under a payment, a big one, so i can get my wifes truck paid for, and get debt free, that'll make the next one easier. I'll be around, missing her everyday. besides, tx-ss still owes me money..lol

Man, I'm sorry to hear. They always say things happen for a reason, so maybe this was a way to help you out in some kind of a twisted way.

Some woman just don't get it. I just had to turn down a house because my truck would not fit in the garage and my agent (a female) did not get it, she said just park it out front in the street.

Good luck and please do stick around, we all know you will be getting another SS soon. :D

Edited by cwest94 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

so since my truck is gone, and i need a new vehicle, i found this one and figured that it will fill the void until i find a new SS. let me know what you guys think, i haven't bought it yet, but it's a 35th anniversary edition 02 camaro, ls1, 4l60, 40K miles, there asking 14, but i'm going to work then down, hopefully it all goes well, should find out monday.

2G1FP22G722144862.jpgE100-7238_product.jpg

They always say things happen for a reason, so maybe this was a way to help you out in some kind of a twisted way.

I believe that, it happened to me. I was getting mad at the miles I was adding on my truck and then bam, health issues galore which caused me to stop driving by my own choice.

I hope the best for you. Things will work out.

they are fun cars and hard not to mod. from my experience the manuals are much more fun though even for a daily as how i use mine. t56 with 4.10's is awesome.

the automatics cars are much better for a DD if you start modding it. I went through 4 clutches and had to totally rebuild the t56 3 times over 17K miles.... of coarse nitrous does that.