PCM for Less

What about future upgrades? I'd like to try one, but if I do a couple mods do it should be upgraded. Do I have to pay the entire fee again to upgrade it to my mods?

Just went to his site and it answered my questions, I see a future mod happening soon.

• 5 months later...

Im with cokedrvrbjw, ive heard great things, and looked on their website and have seen many positives about this PCM. Can someone just explain the instillation process and what the "relearn" process is. The best thing that ive heard about this tune so far is the fact that you can get your mpg up to 19. Since gas is so expensive these days I think that fact alone dragged me into it. If someone could just clear this up for me ill be sure to put an order in soon....

• 3 months later...

Got my PCMforless yesterday and and installed it last night. All I can say is WOW!

Bryan said it would "wake it up", but I did not realize it would wake it up that much. Awesome power. awesome shifts! I feel like I have a new truck. Before this my truck was stock except for a drop-in K&N air filter. Thanks, Bryan! I think I'm on my way to horsepower addiction! :D:driving:

Got mine last month and love every mile of it. Bryan is well know in the tuning community from what I have gathered. I went to a local shop (Combination Motorsports) here and mentioned his tune and they were familiar with his work and had nothing but good things to say. These guys claim to have built the turbo setup on the Parish truck. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed my tune from pcmforless tonight. I wanted to see what the difference was between the stock and new tune. I just used a stop watch, which is pretty low tech I know, but I tried to be as consistent as I could. I performed three runs 0-80 stock then installed the new tune and ran another three runs 0-80. My elevation is 4400ft and it was 45 degrees out. Here are my results:

Stock Tune:

1. 14.47

2. 14.12

3. 14.33

Avg. 14.31

PCMforless Tune:

1. 12.23

2. 12.19

3. 12.12

Avg. 12.18

Bottom line, I am flat out impressed. Not bad for a few hundred bucks. This truck used to feel like it would lay down a little in 2nd gear but not anymore. It pulls hard. Thanks a lot PCMforless. :thumbs:

P.S. I have my Outlaw intake sitting in the dining room. It goes on tomorrow. I'll post my results for that too.

I'd have to agree the pcmforless tune is definitly awesome, Bryan really knows his stchuff..... I'm very impressed with the performance and power that it has delivered, not to mention I'm gettin about 15mpg at the pump now if I'm easy on the throttle. :chevy: Thankx Bryan

• 3 weeks later...

Installed PCM, 160 deg stat & Volant CAI today.

First quick ride didn't show me much but the more I drove the better it felt.

Tranny is more responsive to your demands.

I'll give it more time, but think I need the shift points more firm. 1-2nd still feels a bit soft. If PCM can't do it, I'm sure Zippy can!

Thanks for the quick delivery Bryan!!! (Ordered on a Wed and delivered by Fri!)

Also added Dex-cool @ 50/50 mix and 2 bottles of redline water wetter.

Stock temp was about 205-210, now running 185-190.

Although the following site is a bit alarming. :eek: Anyone have details about this? :confused::shakehead:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/gm_dexcool.html

http://classlaw.info/page10.html

and lots more!!!!!!

Archived