Mug Shots II

Lee

Alright here's the deal, I want to get on this but I don't have a digital camera. I have pics from my 35mm on a disk but I can't seem to put them on here. Can you guys offer any suggestions? :dunno:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright here's the deal, I want to get on this but I don't have a digital camera. I have pics from my 35mm on a disk but I can't seem to put them on here. Can you guys offer any suggestions? :dunno:

From the disk, save it to your PC and either upload it through this board or save it via an online photo server and use the IMG tags. I personally use Picture Trail for my pics.

Late- Alex

Here I am reenlisting at the race April 16th at Texas Motor Speedway.  Yes that is Terry Bradshaw.  He is part owner of the Navy Busch car.  He and the driver came to the ceremony.

Congrats Eric. Who's the flag reenlisting you?

Here I am reenlisting at the race April 16th at Texas Motor Speedway.  Yes that is Terry Bradshaw.  He is part owner of the Navy Busch car.  He and the driver came to the ceremony.

Congrats Eric. Who's the flag reenlisting you?

RADM Godwin, he is the Director of NMCI.

The Navy Busch team flies in a different Flag officer to all the races as part of the sponsorship deal. The Senior Chief that organized the whole deal for me goes to EVERY race. Can you imagine having that billet. :thumbs:

The Navy hooked me up. I got a pit/garage pass out of the deal. I was in the garage Sunday morning and watched all the cars go through inspection. I also got to be in the garage during Cup qualifying and happy hour so they were coming in and out. I was right in there when they were working on them.

RADM Godwin, he is the Director of NMCI.

NMCI... The 4 most hated letters by 95% of the people working at the Washington Navy Yard :crazy: When I was working there, everybody was freaking out over the new limitations being imposed on them... yet they should have been ecstatic that their 486s were going to be replaced. :crackup:

• 1 month later...

here is a pic of my 5 year old boy (trent) and me mid may this year at a restaurant... I'm not mean really...just look it... :dunno:

Hey i got like 400+ posts figured it was bout time to post a mug shot!! :cool:

~Brian

132384595_l.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived