Picture of Silver SS!!!

Mervz

Hey no problem on getting the picture for you. I didn't think it would cause this much uproar. One thing though - We don't pick the colour - some old fart in Michigan, ugh that would be in the USA picks the colours. Bunch of trendie interior designers probably. The colour is called Fine Silver Birch Metallic!!

I have already gotten the windows replaced with tinted. Next thing I will take it and get it all cleaned up and then get some better pics. Hopefully it gets sunny around here.

Oh well, Just trying to keep you up to speed with the correct information!!

:chevy::D

hope you get some pics soon, but thanks anyway for keeping us informed :thumbs:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hugger orange is a cool color, my camaro was that color with a black top. but on a truck? thats way too home depot-ish, and too much orange at once i think. i dont understand why they couldnt have kept the blue and added the silver too?? i mean, who decided that we can only have 3 colors at once anyway? thats crap. someone should fire them. :smash:

looks like the truck is ready for the paint shop :wtf:

if gm didnt want to use blue :chevy: they should have used the yellow :thumbs: that is on the SSR's

i still think dropping blue was a big mistake :nono:

I think it would look nice in a platinum silver instead of the silver birch. I almost got a Z71 Silverado instead of my black SS and it was silver birch, which looks nice on the Silverados, just not a SS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived