Picture of Silver SS!!!

Mervz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People,

They didn't dump the Arrival Blue SS just to change it to Silver. GM dumped the Arrival Blue period. It doesn't sell except on the SS and that was way too low a volume. Now I kind of like the Silver for the fact that it is a sleeper but the only thing is you will want to order the Chrome wheels or change the "silver" painted wheels to chrome. When the "silver" painted ones are combined with the Silver Birch paint job, it doesn't look very good.

People,

They didn't dump the Arrival Blue SS just to change it to Silver. GM dumped the Arrival Blue period. It doesn't sell except on the SS and that was way too low a volume. Now I kind of like the Silver for the fact that it is a sleeper but the only thing is you will want to order the Chrome wheels or change the "silver" painted wheels to chrome. When the "silver" painted ones are combined with the Silver Birch paint job, it doesn't look very good.

I dont have a problem with getting rid of arrival blue :D Its just I think they should have came out with a real silver and not that tan silver.

That thing looks like @$$!!!!!!!! :nono:

I agree with the other people, they cut blue for that?????

I was thinking a darker silver or gray, now that would look tight.

Late- Alex

No it didn't have tinted windows. It is just my yard truck so I didn't care. I just needed to see the silver paint and the sunroof.

Just as some people have said it was a cloudy day and does show up a little better under the sun.

Like I also said you will have to watch the painted wheels as they aren't the same silver.

I really thought that the silver was gonna look good, but im not to sure now. Maybe it looks better in person.

:withstupid:

i thought it was going to look better, it kinda reminds me of grey primer, i guess i will have to see it in person to tell if i really like it or not.

No it didn't have tinted windows. It is just my yard truck so I didn't care. I just needed to see the silver paint and the sunroof.

Just as some people have said it was a cloudy day and does show up a little better under the sun.

Like I also said you will have to watch the painted wheels as they aren't the same silver.

Youll have to get some day pics of it on here Hamur, then well have a better idea of how it looks. :thumbs:

Archived