Picture of Silver SS!!!

Mervz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine was driving a Z71 in the silverbirch because his new truck wasnt in yet and even he said it was kinda ugly. Its just so dull and plain looking. They could have picked a different color. :puke:

:shakehead: No not my cup of tea.

Doesn't look like an SS, Black is OK, Red is good, Blue is awesome, but Silver Birch, I may be wrong but I think they will be a hard sell.

I live in Quebec Canada and all the Hydro Quebec trucks look this.

I think Charcoal would do it more justice, Metallic White would look great too.

Sorry :smash:

Dr Mike

Lighting has a lot to do with how photos come out, however that looks kinda like gray primer to me. It might look a lot better with a when the photographers take the "beauty" photos for the press releases and brochures.

I'd like to see the Cadillac Escalade Pearl White too on an SS.

Im disappointed. I thought the silver would look better.....never thought I'd say that it but: "I'd rather own arrival blue than that" (i feel so dirty! :jester: )

But after all it is a SILVERado SS!

That Sucks!!! White Diamond or Summit white would have been better!! Add a red outline bowtie and Red SS emblems to the white and that would be sweet!

When is Chevy going to get rid of that UGLY Gold Grill Bowtie??

That Sucks!!! White Diamond or Summit white would have been better!! Add a red outline bowtie and Red SS emblems to the white and that would be sweet!

When is Chevy going to get rid of that UGLY Gold Grill Bowtie??

Escalade diamond white would be awesome. :thumbs:

Escalade Pearl would look pimp, I agree. Dark tint, chrome wheels, dropped 2", where do I sign? But i like the silver... maybe just me... but i have seen the color on a X-Cab truck around town and it is cool. On an SS it would look pimp. If i could trade fair and square for my red one, i would do it at the drop of a hat. one, you know its unique, two, its ALOT easier to keep clean than red or blue and worlds easier than black, and it looks good. The black plastic subtracts from it but that could be fixed... just my .02...

Well, Silver definitely looks different from the other SSS colors. It has a very monochromatic look considering emblem, grille and wheel colors (even more so than black). Since the SSS does not have SRT-10 hood scoops or other hugely aggressive body cues, the silver kind of makes it look plain. As far as photographs on a cloudy day, all of the original media photos on this site were taken on a cloudy day and the Arrival Blue looks very good in them. I think a Titanium metallic pearl kind of color was more what I expected from the color name "Silver Birch". The sunroof is an improvement.

As for Arrival Blue, it is why the Silverado SS even caught my attention! I probably would not have further researched and bought one otherwise. In my humble opinion, the colors Victory "arrest me" Red or Onyx "never can keep clean" Black, don't have the same impact as Arrival Blue. GM has lost its mind again by dumping the color!

I get alot of vocal compliments on my truck around here and there are red and black SSS's in Stuart FL also.

But thanks for the spy photo anyway.

Rick R

Archived