Picture of Silver SS!!!

Mervz

true dat! That is such a bitchen' color.....but chevy never does any really "different" colors like that. I wish they would.

Eventually I think I might paint my truck escalade white.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really thought that the silver was gonna look good, but im not to sure now.

:withstupid:

I can't believe they are going to dump arrivial blue for that :shakehead:

A true silver would look great, but not that silver.

yeah like the silver on the corvette or your dad's truck!!!!!

Hey Hamur...maybe you should show these responses to the Higher ups...If these trucks are not selling now...this color surely is not going to ignite sales!!!

God what is chevy doing to the SS, whats next a full quad cab SS. Chevy is trying to make the SS look more classy than fast. I have also seen this SS look alike reg cab, with the the vents on both the front and back. It doesn't look bad on the reg cab up close but i dont knowe about the ext. cab. :chevy:

P.S. What do you guys think about an Orange SS, just a thought. :oops:

Actually I was kinda thinking about an oragne one too! I am only 18 so I don't know to much about the heritage behind the SS however I love reading about them and I try to watch all the car shows on Speed where the talk about the big muscle cars from the 60's. I always thought that these cars had very bright and live colours. Like the yellows, blue, orange, Dodge even had lime green and pather pink. I would have loved to see the new colour somthing that would stand out more then just silver. I get some many people just commenting on the colour of my truck just becuase it is so differnt then other Chevy's right now. Myself and my family have always been a truck family with either GMC or Chevy and right now I have found that all the colours seem very old and dark. Personaly, I think that the one reason no one was going with blue other then on the SS was because of 2 reasons:

1. You could only get them in LS or LT trucks

2. You had alot of the cheap looking black on it and it really chopped up the truck. Atleast in some of the other colours your body side moldings or fendar flares would match the colour of the truck but with the blue it all all the cheap black.

I really think chevy needs to redo their trucks. I know in 03 they changed the body style of the front grill but I beleive its not enought. I use to work at Ford (I know...you don't have to say it) but I think Chevy is really loosing to the new F-150. The interior of the silverado along with pretty much everything else also the colours have been around since 99 and I really think Chevy needed to come up with somtihng better then just a new grill in 03 if they want to be number one in truck sales.

Anyways sorry for the long post but thats just my 2 cents.

Bob

Archived