Whissle Is Headed East

fast4popper

welp, the truck is packed, the tank is full, and the HP tuners is plugged in... I am leaving Iowa today in about 30 mins to head East to New Jersey. the truck will be stayin there when we arrive tonight about 2 am. i will be flying back to Iowa to pack the rest of my belongings and move in 2 weeks.

is there anyone along I80 thru Illinios, Indiana, Ohio or Pennsylvania that might be of assistance should i need it? just a thought is all.

I look forward to meeting you all on the East coast real soon! some of you have my cell number, so if you wanna contact me, feel free to call, if I dont answer, that just means i am rockin out to some tunes or watching a movie. leave me a message and I will call you back! only 900 miles left to go!!

Well, WhiSSle now resides in Jersey. I made the 1200 miles trip in decent time with one minor hickup. I think either a batch of bad gas in Davenport, or the PCM got wet, but after talkin to Zippy, she straightened right out. on everage I got just over 16mpg which i didnt think was too terrible. considering the bed was loaded with stuff and i was averaging about 78mph.

I can tell you this, people in my new home town STARE as i drive by, i mean necks turn, i was given the thumbs up several times. and get this, in Jersey you cant pump your own gas... you should have seen the guy at the gas station looking for my fuel door!! i was laughing my ass off! he got a kick out of it too once i showed him.

welp, i have a lot left to get done, thought i would send a quik update and hope to meet some of you eastern guys real soon at a meet when i get 100% settled in the East!