Finally got my Centerlines!!

rico750sxi

Thanks everyone!!!

TimB,

This is the last set of Centerlines I will be getting. The wheels are very nice but I was rather disappointed with their customer service. This set of wheels took 2 and a half months to get and it was supposed to be 3 weeks tops. Then to top it off, I received the wrong wheels the first time. This is the second time this has happened to me, my Centerlines for my '99 Z71 took 3 times as long to get as well. That's why I ordered these ones in February. The only way I would buy Centerlines again is if they where in stock at the place I was buying them from. The place I ordered them from was so aggravated and disappointed that they where considering not dealing Centerlines anymore.

Superman,

I ordered them from Merle's Frame and Wheel Alignment of Oklahoma City(405-634-3432-Mike). I have no complaints about Merle's at all, they were alway very helpful and did everything they could to get me my wheels in a timely fashion. They carry all kind of wheels so if anyone is considering new rims I would call them.

Archived